So your saying there's still a chance-Deebo breaking up with San Fran!

jayrad01

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The 2nd sentence here is likely the exact type of arrogance I imagine Shannahan and Lynch have which makes me think your first sentence might not be true. 

And the 49ers have flipped out good players they think they can replace to add a draft pick and get someone on a rookie deal before (Buckner).

4 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

I hear you but doesn't it feel like we're in NFL silly season now where anybody from anywhere can post anything and it goes viral?

Oh no doubt. Gives us something to fantasize about over the next 3 weeks though. I doubt any of these other WRs get moved when it’s all said and done 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

From 9er Reddit: 

Damn I had a feeling this was coming... 

First, the Deebo/Kyle/Lynch meeting in Florida that we heard about yesterday from the guy here on r/49ers

Then right after that, Deebo unfollows the 49ers on Instagram 

AND after that, he also tweets "OHHH OKAYYY THEN" 

All the clues were coming together...

Okay, maybe there is some smoke then. But my guess is both sides are playing hardball early in the negotiations, which is to be expected. 

• Upvote 3

will never happen.. but lets's review

• Samuel's career with lafleur?   ...ehhhhhhhhh ok. 
  • Samuel's career after lafleur?  kaboooooooooooom
  • Aiyuk's year after Lafleur?... ehhhhhhhhh ok
  • Aiyuk's year with lafleur?  kabooooooom 

Simple stuff right?  Question to JN -- (not a trick one either) "who do you want from SF with Lafleur here...."

JN:  Uh, Samuel. 

lol.  

29 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

As much as I'd love us to get him, there are other teams that have been rumored to be in the "buy a WR" game lately too (ex. Dallas, GB, maybe KC).

I would think they would prefer to send him out of the division if he's moved. KC would have just kept Hill. Plus the 49ers have a connection to the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Why did KC let Hill walk if they are players in the WR market?  

Do they think he’s in decline?  Think he’s going to get suspended for ugly domestic violence?  Was he disgruntled? 

My thoughts are  a) they got an offer they couldn't refuse and b) the contract Hill wanted. Maybe they thought it was a deep WR class and they could get 70% (a guesstimate) of Hill's production for 1/5 of the price for the next few years.

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Dang she's athletic as heck.

I saw a guy, maybe mid 20s, at the gym yesterday do that exact same split.   Crazy.

I was nearly that flexible once, at like age 13.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jayrad01 said:

I would think they would prefer to send him out of the division of he's moved. KC would have just kept Hill. Plus the 49ers have a connection to the Jets. 

Fair point about KC unless they think Deebo will cost less (contract) than Hill got.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

Fair point about KC unless they think Deebo will cost less (contract) than Hill got.

Deebo probably wants more because he plays 2 positions and he's younger.

Edited by jayrad01
I'm dumb

47 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Why did KC let Hill walk if they are players in the WR market?  

Do they think he’s in decline?  Think he’s going to get suspended for ugly domestic violence?  Was he disgruntled? 

He’s a headcase and MVS in that system with C Mahomes throwing him 40 yard bombs on Go routes will put up similar stats

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

will never happen.. but lets's review

• Samuel's career with lafleur?   ...ehhhhhhhhh ok. 
  • Samuel's career after lafleur?  kaboooooooooooom
  • Aiyuk's year after Lafleur?... ehhhhhhhhh ok
  • Aiyuk's year with lafleur?  kabooooooom 

Simple stuff right?  Question to JN -- (not a trick one either) "who do you want from SF with Lafleur here...."

JN:  Uh, Samuel. 

lol.  

Either way, the OC is gone who got that out of them.  Who has been their WR coach?  Get that guy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Take both 2s and don’t look back. There’s very few players in the NFL who play with the effort Deebo does - he is as all gas as it gets. Culture setter, no doubt

He reminds me of Enunwa, had Enunwa been able to remain healthy. 

• Upvote 1