So your saying there's still a chance-Deebo breaking up with San Fran!

Just now, slimjasi said:

Nah we got that girth that the ladies want 

And to think I was about to invite you into the Slim Dick Club. Consider the invitation revoked.

Which is a damn shame since @T0mShane is the only one so far who's accepted his invitation, and I'm getting sick of listening to him rant about Robert Saleh in meeting after meeting after meeting. Not to mention his constant attempts to start a vote to get Mike White to appear as a guest speaker. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And to think I was about to invite you into the Slim Dick Club. Consider the invitation revoked.

Which is a damn shame since @T0mShane is the only one so far who's accepted his invitation, and I'm getting sick of listening to him rant about Robert Saleh in meeting after meeting after meeting. Not to mention his constant attempts to start a vote to get Mike White to appear as a guest speaker. 

My penis is like a soda can.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

The giant circle jerk over these WR rumors gets boring I guess 

The thread went from a metaphorical circle jerk to just actually talking about penises.

I can't help but think I'm at least partially to blame for that.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

NYJ Brick 

@NYJBrick

***SOURCES*** Deebo spotted with Zach Wilson and the Jets WR in Arizona. Seems like any day now will be traded to #Jets

image.thumb.png.bc152617687e3bec42376c29541819da.png

11:35 PM · Apr 7, 2022

Sources: Deebo just unfollowed the Jets.

• Haha 4

On 4/8/2022 at 7:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Obviously White attending such a meeting would simply be an opportunity for him to flex.  He has a giant d*ck.  

@JiFapono

@joewilly12

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2