What if Garrett Wilson is gone by pick 10?

On 4/7/2022 at 3:30 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Do we think any other WRs (Jameson Williams? Drake London?  Chris Olave?) will be given serious consideration by JD there or does he change his strategy and hope a WR drops to round 2?

It is far from a lock that Wilson is the best WR. 

• Upvote 3

On 4/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Do we think any other WRs (Jameson Williams? Drake London?  Chris Olave?) will be given serious consideration by JD there or does he change his strategy and hope a WR drops to round 2?

Sauce. Then Watson in rd 2.

Garret Wilson though a nice player is hardly far enough ahead of other prospects to me upset about him going earlier than 10 imo.

I'd have no issue picking Jameson williams there.   Or even Burks.

I think wr is the position we will trade back uinto the end of the 1st round to get, just a hunch

1 hour ago, Flightattendant said:

Pro day?

Yes, he delayed it by 10 days, ostensibly so that he can be healthy enough to run the 40 and dispel criticism of his speed. if he runs in the 4.5s I think he might go before we pick at 10. If he runs in the 4.6s then we could prob trade back and still get him if we want his physicality.

25 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Yes, he delayed it by 10 days, ostensibly so that he can be healthy enough to run the 40 and dispel criticism of his speed. if he runs in the 4.5s I think he might go before we pick at 10. If he runs in the 4.6s then we could prob trade back and still get him if we want his physicality.

Yeah he definitely has the frame of the reciever I want. I'm not so sure about his other traits though. If he shows well and starts to climb up the boards, I'd have no issue with taking him at 4 or trading back to like 6. Then take JJ or another edge at 10.