PFF Mock Draft on Sirius XM….Excellent dudes

Maynard13

Here’s the picks by SiriusXM PFF 2022 Mock Draft - great show and well thought out. 

1 Jags Edge Hutch

2 Lions QB Willis

3 Texans OL Ekonowu

4 Jets Edge Thibs 

5 Giants OT Neal

6 Panthers QB Pickett

7 Giants DL Walker

8 Falcons WR Williams

9 Seahawks OT Cross

10 Jets CB Sauce 

11 Washington WR London 

12 Vikings CB Stingley

13 Texans S Hamilton

14 Ravens DT Wyatt

15 Eagles DT Davis

16 Saints OT Penning

17 Chargers WR Wilson

18 Eagles CB McDuffie 

19 Saints WR Olave

20 Steelers QB Howell

21 Pats Edge Karlaftis

22 Packers OT Raiman

23 Cards Edge J Johnson 

24 Cowboys Edge Mayfe

25 Bills CB Booth Jr. 

26 Titans C Linderbaum

27 Bucs G Zion Johnson

28 Packers WR Moore

29 Chiefs DT Jones 

30  Chiefs WR Burks

31 Bengals CB Elam

32 Lions LB Dean

• Upvote 1

The Jets could draft literally anyone other than Thibs and i'll be happy. 

He's the one player I just can't get behind. 

Literally any position, any other player, I can talk myself into it 

Thibs would just be dumb. The dude didn't play hard in the Pac12 how can we expect him to play hard in the NFL? 

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Thibs would just be dumb. The dude didn't play hard in the Pac12 how can we expect him to play hard in the NFL? 

I’ve read different people say this about KT, but whenever I watch his film, I see him always running towards the ball and hustling. I’m not sure where the idea comes from.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

I’ve read different people say this about KT, but whenever I watch his film, I see him always running towards the ball and hustling. I’m not sure where the idea comes from.

he doesn't have secondary moves and barely has primary moves 

it's not that he's giving low effort it's that he's too interested in starting his own crypto to become the DE he needs to be 

Thibs walks around like he's an all pro already 

17 minutes ago, bitonti said:

it's not that he's giving low effort it's that he's too interested in starting his own crypto to become the DE he needs to be 

I agree that he doesn’t have secondary moves. Maybe he is too cocky, but if he is putting the work in, I’m ok with a little cockiness. If he isn’t working hard because he thinks he is already great, that would be a huge problem. Time will tell.

57 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I agree that he doesn’t have secondary moves. Maybe he is too cocky, but if he is putting the work in, I’m ok with a little cockiness. If he isn’t working hard because he thinks he is already great, that would be a huge problem. Time will tell.

his pre-draft attitude is the 2022 equivalent of Deion Sanders. He isn't just cocky he's arrogant. Which if fine if you're Neon Deion. 

This dude's game is just not _that_ impressive. 

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

57 minutes ago, bitonti said:

his pre-draft attitude is the 2022 equivalent of Deion Sanders. He isn't just cocky he's arrogant. Which if fine if you're Neon Deion. 

This dude's game is just not _that_ impressive. 

He's been a top recruit pretty much his whole life and was considered a top 5 pick pretty much from the start of his college career and even now we are debating whether or not the Jets should take him at 4. I'm not too worried about him being cocky. 

And I think we should step back and put the rumors about his effort and 'love for the game' into perspective. Most of the negative stuff we have heard has been coming from the media, not from people who actually know him- players, coaches. You have to take that with a grain of salt. And this notion that he can't have a 'brand' or interests outside of football is incredibly antiquated. Most superstars in the NFL do exactly that. Granted he hasn't ascended to that level, but he seems to just be doing what all young, wealthy (or in his case soon to be wealthy) adults in the spotlight are doing. SURPRISE! You will also be seeing a major social media presence from him. Times have changed. 

So lets look at him and what he can do ON the field. The dude has done nothing but dominate the competition. Even if he hasn't put up eye popping numbers like Hutch, he has a much better win percentage than any of the top pass rush prospects. And he DOES this get to the QB in a variety of ways. He is strong enough to effectively bull rush. In fact, I think his strength is very much underrated. He uses his hands well when shedding blockers. Again, showing his strength. And while he doesn't have the best bend, he has great burst and length allowing him to get around the OT. He has the moves, he displays them on a regular basis. He just has to refine them. He is more polished than Walker and a better run defender than Karlaftis and Johnson and as I already said, probably a better pure edge than all 3 of them. He plays with effort. I don't see many weaknesses in his game other than maybe he doesn't have great bend off the edge and he's still a bit raw. And I don't know if he is the perfect fit for what Saleh is trying to do on defense. Seems like Walker is the best overall fit as a player. But if Thib. is there at 4 and there are no major red flags off the field I take him in a heartbeat.       

• Upvote 1