Tony Baloney board

So, since I've never seen this before, for reference, is there a list somewhere that details his past projections?

I get that this isn't a top-heavy draft and doesn't have any of the traditional blue-chip prospects. Still, without having the past projections as reference points, it's a little jarring to not see a single 5 or 6 graded player this year. Maybe that's the norm?

37 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Great, now I'm doubting KT again. 

Last few days I've been leaning back to taking him at 4 if he's there.

They have to get a pass rusher.   They have to get a WR.    Sauce seems great, but you really need a pass rusher and a WR.   That being said, I'm still all for trading down if it's available.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

So, since I've never seen this before, for reference, is there a list somewhere that details his past projections?

I get that this isn't a top-heavy draft and doesn't have any of the traditional blue-chip prospects. Still, without having the past projections as reference points, it's a little jarring to not see a single 5 or 6 graded player this year. Maybe that's the norm?

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-updated-big-board-player-rankings/

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2020-nfl-draft-prospects-rankings-scouting-reports-tony-pauline/

Couldn’t find the big board for 2019 but a few articles I saw indicated he had QW #1 overall at some point during the process  

7 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-updated-big-board-player-rankings/

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2020-nfl-draft-prospects-rankings-scouting-reports-tony-pauline/

Couldn’t find the big board for 2019 but a few articles I saw indicated he had QW #1 overall at some point during the process  

Thanks. Including this year's draft, he's only given out one grade 5 or higher to Trevor Lawrence. With that perspective, this year's grades are less jarring.

12 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Hot Dogs
Armour Hot Dogs
What kind of kids eat Armour Hot Dogs?
Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks,
Tough kids, sissy kids, even kids with chicken pox love hot dogs,
Armour Hot Dogs
The dogs kids love to bite

Imagine the heat that jingle would get today!!

• Haha 1

Nothing new here. Many of the same names. I am really curious to see what Trey McBride turns out to be in the NFL. People were first hyping him up to be a dominant NFL offensive weapon and easily the top TE, then he had a rough combine and suddenly he is barely considered a top 50 player. I have a feeling he will be very good in the NFL. He just knows how to play football, can do a lot of things, has the production to back it up and could be a steal for the team that drafts him. 

21 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Complaints about his ability to bend the edge by Jeremiah & Douzable

are somewhat confirmed by his poor three cone 7.23. The same lousy time

that Clowney had, however there are more way to rush the passer than bending

the edge. Gary had an even worse cones 7.26 and became a good rusher by

converting speed to power. Still you like your edge rushers 7.0 or less

Is "bending the edge" a little like "gleaming the cube"?