Racism & Sexism Rampant in the NFL | F**K You NFL Owners & Brett Favre!

3 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

Why because we can't any honest dialogues in 2022, because too many get their feelings hurt?

Basically, yes.

And every thread just devolves into a cesspool of hate, personal insults, and ignorance, and the mods here don't think that we need any more reason to hate and insult each other.

2 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

So you've never heard of people being accused of cultural appropriation because of the food they eat? 

You said "someone will be culturally appropriated for this" 

Not "Someone will be committing cultural appropriation for this" 

1 minute ago, Jet9 said:

You were the first clown in on this waiting to call people who disagree with you racist. **** outta here with your bullsh*t. 

lol

I made a post that was directed at absolutely no one that triggered you enough to respond and white knight for hypothetical racists and sexists.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Anybody know a place to get discounted jackboots?  Asking for a friend.   lol   What a thread.

Portland Oregon. 

Ask any 16-40yo green and/or pink haired Antifa member, they will have plenty. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

Why does it need to be locked? I'm trying to have an honest dialogue about racism in the NFL.  I'm not doing anything wrong. Why don't you watch it for yourself and decide.

Because nobody wants to discuss social issues on a jets board?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

lol

I made a post that was directed at absolutely no one that triggered you enough to respond and white knight for hypothetical racists and sexists.

Mocking you doesn't = 'triggered'. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

This guy is hilarious.  First he says that Brett Favre is the biggest choker in the sport.  Then he says the Jets would've won a Super Bowl had he stayed as our QB in 2009 and 2010.

Wait, you watched it?

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

This guy is hilarious.  First he says that Brett Favre is the biggest choker in the sport.  Then he says the Jets would've won a Super Bowl had he stayed as our QB in 2009 and 2010.

LOL Even chokeboy himself wouldn't have ****ed it up with the team we had during that era.

40 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I don't want to dumb myself down watching this video.  Someone just let me know if this thread needs to be locked please.

I have less self control…

Its just a slow witted white boy bitching about everything thats already been discussed here around the nfl with nothing new to add.