Racism & Sexism Rampant in the NFL | F**K You NFL Owners & Brett Favre!

DoomProphet

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think squatting is supposed to be a more efficient way of pooping.

Let's consult @Integrity28. He should know.

That may very well be.  But I was shocked.  Kept worrying about dumping onto my shoes.  And WTF do you do if the movement is not all all solid?  That's gotta be like a stucco machine from hell.

• Haha 3

In this world of woke extremism.. we all live in fear of phrasing things the unacceptable way....

.... I may choose instead to live in the mountains ... alone in solitude ... with my rifle, my pony and me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

That may very well be.  But I was shocked.  Kept worrying about dumping onto my shoes.  And WTF do you do if the movement is not all all solid?  That's gotta be like a stucco machine from hell.

And just imagine trying to do that drunk. They'd need to install showers at Metlife bathrooms. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I believe that's the time where you do "the sprinkler".

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

And just imagine trying to do that drunk. They'd need to install showers at Metlife bathrooms. 

Just now, Warfish said:

I believe that's the time where you do "the sprinkler".

RLLOL.   Looks like more therapy in my future.

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Plus, the knees of the average XXL sized American can't handle squatting for 3 seconds, let alone long enough to fully expel the El Grande sized Taco Bell and McDonalds fueled sh*ts.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Plus, the knees of the average XXL sized American can't handle squatting for 3 seconds, let alone long enough to fully expel the El Grande sized Taco Bell and McDonalds fueled sh*ts.

See, although hilarious, this is a very astute observation.   I was thinking about my experience as healthy, limber youth.   The thought of 300 pound men or women going into that dump "pose" really does stretch the confines of logic or reality.   Would also make a can't miss Netflix series.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

In this world of woke extremism.. I choose to live in the mountains ... alone in solitude ... with my rifle, my pony and me.

That's just what we need.

The bronies are arming themselves.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:
21 minutes ago, fastmover said:
And here we go!!!

(IBTL) emoji848.pngemoji13.png

IBTL is going to stick ... WBLGBTQIBTLNFL B

Unfortunately that is all I can say on this topic…… I’m white (racist), catholic (homophobe count 1) male (sexist) US Marine (homophobe count 2, and toxic masculinity) and I like Chinese and Mexican food (cultural appropriater)  

so I am not capable to say anything of substance or value on these topics…. 

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, fastmover said:

Unfortunately that is all I can say on this topic…… I’m white (racist), catholic (homophobe count 1) male (sexist) US Marine (homophobe count 2, and toxic masculinity) and I like Chinese and Mexican food (cultural appropriater)  

so I am not capable to say anything of substance or value on these topics…. 

Semper Fi

I was an altar boy.   So don't get me started.

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

See, although hilarious, this is a very astute.   I was thinking about my experience as healthy, limber youth.   The thought of 300 pound men or women going into that dump "pose" really does stretch the confines of logic or reality.   Would also make a can't miss Netflix series.

"The Biggest Pooser"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Can't wait to see the racists and the sexists out themselves in this thread.

Logged in basically to make sure….

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Nothing quite like starting off a thread with the tried and true "if you disagree, you're a homophobic nazi chauvinist" angle. 

If this thread gets past 1 page I will be shocked. 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Yes you're right..."bait" lol. I'm just so gullible, hot damn, it's almost like I didnt know.

This happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Logged in basically to make sure….

This happened.

Thanks for continually proving the point for me.