Simms edge rushers comprehensive

1 hour ago, Sammybighead said:

You don't see the hype behind a guy who had the top pass rushing grade past 3 years and has one of the top pressure rates over that span? That was the top recruit in the country? So you'd rather go with a guy that you just heard of a month ago that's a much bigger projection? 

Ok

Joe McKnight (rip) was once the number one rb recruit in the nation 

What a guy was in high school is interesting but these big prospects often fail 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Jet25 said:

If he's there at 4, we're passing on him. Don't see the MEDIA hype on him and JD won't fall for it

You are giving your opinion as if it were a fact. You are merely making a guess like everyone else. FOr all you know, He could be high enough on the board to be taken by JD at 4.  

36 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Joe McKnight (rip) was once the number one rb recruit in the nation 

What a guy was in high school is interesting but these big prospects often fail 

I actually agree with you here. If KT wasn't a phenom coming out of high school, I'm not sure we are talking about him as a top 10 pick. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, maury77 said:

I actually agree with you here. If KT wasn't a phenom coming out of high school, I'm not sure we are talking about him as a top 10 pick. 

What if Clowney never had that hit and fumble recovery on Robinson against Michigan? That is one of the "splashiest" plays of all time that seemed to cement him in the top of the draft. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GangGreen Machine said:

What if Clowney never had that hit and fumble recovery on Robinson against Michigan? That is one of the "splashiest" plays of all time that seemed to cement him in the top of the draft. 

KT is clowney without highlights