Jets & Saints trade might be kind of maybe sorta in a way heating up! Would you trade 4th pick to Saints for picks 16, 19 & 98?

What's the Hall of Famer breakdown between Top 5 Picked or even First round vs. Later rounds or UDFA.  I'll betcha it's a lot higher among the lower draft picks than the high ones.

*Looks like it's about 50/50 between 1st rounders and Everyone else.  Fascinating.

This so-called doom prophet is beginning to grow on me.

Looks like the bad guy in a Rob Zombie movie and consistently lays waste to his detractors.

Even though I've never gotten further than 8 seconds of any vid, those 8 seconds have been pretty f'in good!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

This so-called doom prophet is beginning to grow on me.

Looks like the bad guy in a Rob Zombie movie and consistently lays waste to his detractors.

Even though I've never gotten further than 8 seconds of any vid, those 8 seconds have been pretty f'in good!

I want to see a profile shot...  curious to see how far that forehead goes back. 

i think it depends on how even this draft is.  from what i can tell, there aren't many knock the socks off players at least after the 4th or 5th picks so getting an additional 1st round pick might not be so bad.  the jets need better players in many spots.  and even if one of those guys isn't a starter, they will still be good depth and be a starter on the future. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I know trading down is popular, but I would actually pass. 

The Jets have plenty of picks. We need a few gamechangers who can help us right away, not more picks. 

Good point. Plus there’s more money that would be invested in 3 #1 picks.  Gardner @ 4 and J Johnson @ 10. But you know JD is gonna pull something. Especially with 4 picks in top 38. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

Let me know in the comments!

Comment: NO. Don’t like it. Yea we get an a extra #1 but it’s risky because the guys you’re shooting for will probably be gone. You just never know. At #4 we’re guaranteed a top prospect and JD has pretty much made it clear he’s hunting for an edge. But then he’d have to wait until 10 - Hutch, Thibs, Walker, JJ and Sauce and Williams could actually all be gone by the time 10 rolls along. Yea we’d still get 3 very good players but we could lose out on one of these guys that JD is zeroing in on. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GangGreened said:

Click bait thread title 

Dude, he's a fan making videos in his home. It's not like he's some awful corporate entity trying to exploit web traffic for monetary gain. He just wants to talk about Los Yets.

• Upvote 1