Jets & Saints trade might be kind of maybe sorta in a way heating up! Would you trade 4th pick to Saints for picks 16, 19 & 98?

Yes. I take Edge at 10, Lloyd and Olave. Dream scenario. The problem is, what edge rusher will be available at 10 and will Lloyd/Olave be available at 16 and 19? Odds are yes. But you're really taking a risk even though you can always move back up if you get a chance. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

They have to, the Saints have no choice but wait will the Jets are on the clock. If that trade was made now, Carolina or another team would try and move up to 3

Exactly. Also, we are assuming this would be for a QB. Said QB would have to be on the board at 4. That means the Texans and Lions would have to pass on him. Now, we know odds are they WILL. But you never know. You can't make a trade like this until the guy you are trading up for is actually there.  

15 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

804273215_pff_mock_results(7).thumb.png.ea0c9537c4260cac212b61808f396e70.png

Fantastic mock. A couple of tweaks I would make. I prefer Cine to Pitre. If he is there I take him instead. That's just me. If Troy Anderson is there in Rd. 3 I take him instead of Asamoah. And finally I like Williams a lot but his injury scares me. If he checks out medically, sure, but otherwise I am going with Olave if he is there. He may lack the size of Williams but he is just as fast and can do pretty much everything. He's also a much  better route runner. 

So Olave over Williams, Cine over Pitre, and Troy Anderson over Asamoah if they are all available. But I love the selections nonetheless. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Exactly. Also, we are assuming this would be for a QB. Said QB would have to be on the board at 4. That means the Texans and Lions would have to pass on him. Now, we know odds are they WILL. But you never know. You can't make a trade like this until the guy you are trading up for is actually there.  

I agree. This is going to be the craziest draft we've seen so far. No consensus #1 never mind top #10. It's going to be wild!

1 hour ago, slats said:

Edge and WR. Jets have two left tackles, already. 

I dont count Becton and how much longer will Fant be available and at his best ??? That position is so important and Ickey is such a great prospect, I cant's see how you pass on him for any other player in the draft besides perhaps Sauce or Hamilton.  Thibs would be off my draft board for the first round. 

7 hours ago, THE BARON said:

I dont count Becton and how much longer will Fant be available and at his best ??? That position is so important and Ickey is such a great prospect, I cant's see how you pass on him for any other player in the draft besides perhaps Sauce or Hamilton.  Thibs would be off my draft board for the first round. 

We have two LTs, whether you want to admit it or not.

One was highly thought of after his rookie season and somehow hes not even a LT because he had the audacity to have a slow to heal knee injury.  And a fanbase that would gladly piss away another high 1st round pick before waiting to see if Becton can build on his rookie season.  

• Upvote 1