More meat from tony Baloney

4 hours ago, slats said:

Big fan of this article, especially Hamilton and Linderbaum dropping. Do not want either in the first round. At all. 

I like Jewish Penis, he looked exceptionally good at center and has the arm length

&  feet to play all three offensive line positions. I'm not suggesting we take him

with one of our two first rounders, but in a trade down  with a new first.

My wish list Walker or JJ, a receiver who can fly not a rebounder. Round two

A LB  Chenal Or Anderson, Devonte Wyatt, another speedster off the edge

safety Cine or Dax, TE or another wideout. Any of the two would be fine

and allow me to enjoy playing with my Kosher Penis

It would be a classic draft for players who were good in college but undersized to be drafted in the second round and become good NFL players.  In the first round teams take players for who they want them to become.  The second and third rounds they take players for who they are.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, slats said:

Big fan of this article, especially Hamilton and Linderbaum dropping. Do not want either in the first round. At all. 

For most of the draft season I have prepared myself for Hamilton at 4.  My hope is a trade back and taking the Safety from psu.  

I'm with you on Hamilton.   Don't know much about the other kid.

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Christian Watson -- Vernon Gholston of WRs 

No offense, but he seems kind of like Mims.  He started to skyrocket based on athletic numbers and there doesn't seem to be anything really wrong with him, but if he slides it would be more to where he was originally expected to go.

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

The fact he said Hamilton ran a 4.7 at his pro day not a 4.5+ shows he doesn’t do any research 

Why?  Pro days are hand timed.  People come up with different numbers but I saw plenty of 4.7 before the damage control set in.  Jeremiah said low 4.7s.  Brugler backed him up and said 4.7 and 4.74.  Others said an unofficial 4.56.  I remember someone tweeted Jamal Adams "blazed"  a 4.33 at his pro day.  I don't believe that either.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure how Dean and Harris highlight the LBs.  Did he forget about Devin Lloyd?  Or is it just that everyone knows Lloyd is #1 so it isn't worth discussing?  I don't think I want Christian Harris.  I read this blurb and have been off him since.  

Despite the pedigree, I’m not overly high on Christian Harris. One of the knocks on Harris is that he has tunnel vision - i.e., he focuses on the ball carrier or the quarterback and doesn’t see the play developing - and I think I have a bit of tunnel vision too because what I see is a linebacker gave up 4 touchdowns (with no INTs) and 455 yards in pass coverage. No other linebacker on this list allowed multiple TDs and the second-most yards allowed was 283. And it wasn’t just because Harris was targeted the most or gave up the most receptions (both of which are true), his average yards per reception is also the highest among the linebackers on this list.

seattle-seahawks-2022-nfl-draft-primer-linebackers

FWIW, pff has Harris rated as a third, but 61st overall which should be bottom 2nd.  

I also read that some teams are supposedly higher on Corrall than Picket, but who the hell knows with all the disinformation thrown around.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

No offense, but he seems kind of like Mims.  He started to skyrocket based on athletic numbers and there doesn't seem to be anything really wrong with him,

Gotta disagree there poncho. His deficiencies are better documented/measured than any other WR in that tier. That, and he just looks undeveloped on film. Plus he’s like 23 or something. This is an easy pass. 

• Upvote 3

I like Jewish Penis, he looked exceptionally good at center and has the arm length
&  feet to play all three offensive line positions. I'm not suggesting we take him
with one of our two first rounders, but in a trade down  with a new first.
My wish list Walker or JJ, a receiver who can fly not a rebounder. Round two
A LB  Chenal Or Anderson, Devonte Wyatt, another speedster off the edge
safety Cine or Dax, TE or another wideout. Any of the two would be fine
and allow me to enjoy playing with my Kosher Penis

bourbon or scotch?

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:Why?  Pro days are hand timed.  People come up with different numbers but I saw plenty of 4.7 before the damage control set in.  Jeremiah said low 4.7s.  Brugler backed him up and said 4.7 and 4.74.  Others said an unofficial 4.56.  I remember someone tweeted Jamal Adams "blazed"  a 4.33 at his pro day.  I don't believe that either.

If that’s the case why use his pro day times at all. I also didn’t see many 4.7, it was mostly 4.5+. 

9 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

I love how he's reporting this conjecture not only as fact but as evidence that he was right. 

Trash.

lmfao everyone is an expert.  Just start up a youtube, draft up an article.  Tell people "I'm hearing from my sources aka; the interwebz" that so and so has a ingrown toenail on his pivot foot, teams are concerned and is dropping like a rock.

16 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Loser: Kyle Hamilton

For more than seven months, Kyle Hamilton’s name was always mentioned as one of the best players in the draft and a lock to be a top-four pick. I never bought into that opinion and neither have NFL teams. Most teams presently believe Hamilton is a mid-first-round prospect and do not rank him as a top-10 player.

It's the ND effect, every product that comes out of ND is product of the over hyped fanbase.  Every golden doomer on the planet will tell you how amazing Hamilton was, I watched him for years!!!  Yeah, and you did the same thing with Manti Te'o and everyone told you that slug sucked and would never be good in the NFL and this is literally, deja-vu.  Hamilton does nothing to move the needle for any defense, a slow tweener who doesnt really do anything well. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It's the ND effect, every product that comes out of ND is product of the over hyped fanbase.  Every golden doomer on the planet will tell you how amazing Hamilton was, I watched him for years!!!  Yeah, and you did the same thing with Manti Te'o and everyone told you that slug sucked and would never be good in the NFL and this is literally, deja-vu.  Hamilton does nothing to move the needle for any defense, a slow tweener who doesnt really do anything well. 

I read a scout said the kid from Baylor is a better player and the kid hasn't

gotten any first round mentions

24 minutes ago, hmhertz said:

I read a scout said the kid from Baylor is a better player and the kid hasn't

gotten any first round mentions

Jalen Pitre?  Maybe.  Kind of a similar player, honestly.  Tweener, not super fast, no real position but has super high Football IQ/quick processor and a great leader. blah blah blah, sound familiar?  Honestly, all the safety prospects are kind of similar this year, more box safeties than centerfield types, none of them overly exciting except maybe, IMO, Dax Hill.  Blazing speed, tweener, nickel/S type of player who I think has more value than S/LB type player which is basically all the top guys; Ham, Pitre, Cine, Brisker.  Hill is the only one that really gives you something different.

48 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

lmfao everyone is an expert.  Just start up a youtube, draft up an article.  Tell people "I'm hearing from my sources aka; the interwebz" that so and so has a ingrown toenail on his pivot foot, teams are concerned and is dropping like a rock.

It’s why at @DoomProphet is slowly becoming one of my favorite resources and as long as he doesn’t put profanity in his titles again I won’t have to ban him. Love be that guy! 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

UF alum going after ND fans.

The really funny and ironic part of that post is that I just shared in the thread about what prospects you got wrong, that I totally fell in love with Teez Tabor for what he did during his UF career even though he was sloooow.

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Jalen Pitre?  Maybe.  Kind of a similar player, honestly.  Tweener, not super fast, no real position but has super high Football IQ/quick processor and a great leader. blah blah blah, sound familiar?  Honestly, all the safety prospects are kind of similar this year, more box safeties than centerfield types, none of them overly exciting except maybe, IMO, Dax Hill.  Blazing speed, tweener, nickel/S type of player who I think has more value than S/LB type player which is basically all the top guys; Ham, Pitre, Cine, Brisker.  Hill is the only one that really gives you something different.

Verone McKinley III (the other Oregon safety) and Kerby Joseph out of Ill. seem like they are true ballhawks and better fits at FS patrolling on the back end of the secondary. 

Maybe not that exciting, but these guys you might get as late as Rd. 4 and develop into starters at FS, which is a position that will presumably be up for grabs this offseason. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PepPep said:

Verone McKinley III (the other Oregon safety) and Kerby Joseph out of Ill. seem like they are true ballhawks and better fits at FS patrolling on the back end of the secondary. 

Maybe not that exciting, but these guys you might get as late as Rd. 4 and develop into starters at FS, which is a position that will presumably be up for grabs this offseason. 

Good call, I should have been more specific...all the "top" S prospects are kind of similar except Hill.  

McKinley is interesting, wasnt he the QB transition to S?  

39 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The other sexy bear, JT Woods is more rangey. He may have cleaner/longer NFL career than some more prominent names

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

If that’s the case why use his pro day times at all. I also didn’t see many 4.7, it was mostly 4.5+. 

Because those people say he ran a 4.7.  People you can trust.  I don't know how they determine "official" pro day times, but that is one reason so many teams send their own guys. Who did you see reporting the 4.5s?   I only saw the "official" time which was reported as  4.56.

55 minutes ago, PepPep said:

If we are going to add to the Safety room, this is my preference. Get some depth/ competition. I'd rather address Edge, DT, and LB early. Fix the core of the D and look for "final pieces" like FS early next year.