Jump to content

Aidan Hutchinson is not in locked in at No. 1, Packers draft & receiver plans | NFL | THE HERD


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I will laugh so hard if the Jags take Garrett Wilson #1 overall.

Assuming they don't trade out, I think they're taking Edge or OL.  Would be surprised if they did anything else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

I agree. I'm just wondering if the Jets are falling in love with Sauce.

If we are, I wonder if the fact that Revis was a Jet would factor into the equation in any way.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we are, I wonder if the fact that Revis was a Jet would factor into the equation in any way.

As I see it, if we're looking for a truly "safe" pick, it's not Hutch.  It's Sauce.

The man has been nothing but consistent.  Has experience playing on an island in press man.

9 INTs in college is a good number.  Exactly 3 INTs per season for 3 years, including 2 house calls.

0 TDs allowed.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

KT has more upside than Hutch.

And I'm not convinced Hutch has the higher floor, despite what everybody is saying.

Prior to '21, Hutch had a grand total of 3.5 sacks over 22 games.

People love to look at prospects from 3 years ago for some reason.  Most of the time it is doom to get guys who were good two or three years ago as opposed to the most recent year.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

 

 

They should draft an olineman.  The pass rushers at the top are not light years better than possible guys you may get top of 2nd round.  They should be doing everything to build a wall around their 'generational qb'

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

People love to look at prospects from 3 years ago for some reason.  Most of the time it is doom to get guys who were good two or three years ago as opposed to the most recent year.

I like players that are good every year.  And generally, the lower the breakout age, the better it portends for a guy's pro prospects.

Look at Cooper Kupp's college production.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

sorry couldn't resist

Colin Cowherd is an idiot, it is amazing to me that people listen to him.

Now, he may be correct once in a while, but my 13 year old is correct once in a while too.   I still don't listen to him for advice.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Beerfish said:

They should draft an olineman.  The pass rushers at the top are not light years better than possible guys you may get top of 2nd round.  They should be doing everything to build a wall around their 'generational qb'

The exact same thing can be said for the Jets. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...