Jets more likely to trade up from #35 for WR, than to take one at #10

FTR, not saying I myself want to... just looking what they've done. using that many of your top 30 visits on the upper crust of the WRs suggests they want to know who to pick later on if they (for example) stuck with Olave and Burks as #35 draws nearer
It could just be a smoke screen for Atlanta at 8. They need a wr too

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

It could just be a smoke screen for Atlanta at 8. They need a wr too

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

Dude... If Joe is burning top 30 visits on smoke screens when ATL has no other pick -- then he needs to be stuffed in a trunk and given cement shoes over the bridge. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CSNY said:

This exactly. The WRs being considered in the first round are not all that(with Williams being the exception) There are two WRs Doctson and Watson I believe will be available in the second round who are going to as good or better as the names being mentioned in the first round. No need to trade back into first to grab what I believe are mediocre talents that aren’t worthy of a first round grade 

I see both Dotson and Watson gone by 35 along with London, Wilson, Williams, burks, Pickens, olave… 

No first round talent at RB, TE

very little first round talent at QB, S, CB, LB, DT, IOL. 

that sounds like an extensive first round run on Edge and WR to me. 

I'm absolutely on board for a trade up for #35 and #69. 

20 minutes ago, GangGreen Machine said:

I see both Dotson and Watson gone by 35 along with London, Wilson, Williams, burks, Pickens, olave… 

Really? In most if not all the mock drafts I’ve performed both Doctson and Watson have been available in the 2 round. Interesting point of view Gang 

1 minute ago, CSNY said:

Really? In most if not all the mock drafts I’ve performed both Doctson and Watson have been available in the 2 round. Interesting point of view Gang 

Eh I’m bitter and don’t trust most mock simulators. I see a lot of “gurus” drafting both in the back half of the first. 

Watson is a prime candidate for a playoff team wanting a 6’4” 4.3 speed wide out. Maybe KC, TB or GB? I think Pickens goes off the board at 33 with Jax. 

Dotson may be there id say the odds are 50/50. He seems like a great fit for the Cheatriots. I’m actually a Skyy Moore guy so I’m fine waiting til 35 but would absolutely trade up for Burks, Watson, or Williams.