Jets hosting Hutch and Thibs at Florham Park today

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Wishful thinking? Both these guys should be gone before the #4 pick, no?

I mean you’re probably right but who knows. Maybe Detroit take the QB Willis, or an offensive lineman goes somewhere in the top 3. Ya never know 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean you’re probably right but who knows. Maybe Detroit take the QB Willis, or an offensive lineman goes somewhere in the top 3. Ya never know 

Hey, the football Gods have screwed us enough so they owe us at least 1 right?. Lets see the draft go like this for us, heck why not?.

1. Jags - OT Neal

2. Lions - QB Willis

3. Texans - OT Ekwonu

4. Jets - Edge Hutchinson

It's asking too much maybe since in a draft with this much high end D that the 1st 3 picks would be on O, but hey, it is an offensive league and QBs/OTs rule especially in a draft where there are no skill position players i.e WR/TE/RB that are considered real high end i.e top 5. Willis may likely is not considered a top 5 talent, but we know how the situation is with QBs especially when teams are desperate for one like the Lions are. Anyway, one can dream.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Yeah, then as soon as somebody says something about the Jets getting the best player in the draft at 4, he catches mono and dies.

Yes, you are right, when the football Gods try to do us a solid it still blows up in our faces. But, heck law of averages we have to catch a break somewhere along the line where not only does the pick fall to us, but turns out to be a star player. Feels like we haven't drafted a player that became a star in my whole life and I'll be 57 this summer. Geez. 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

hard to imagine the Jets passing on either of these guys if they’re still on the board at 4

Unless they get blown away by a trade offer from a team desperate team needing a QB or LT at 4 they will overpay to move up to get either Willis, Neal or Ekwanu.

If say the Saints give up 16, 19 & a 2nd rounder in 23, I'm taking that trade even if KT is on the board. Too much value, plus with such a weak Top 10 the true value is from 10 on. Get JJ at 10, Williams at 16, & Lloyd or Dean at 19. We just filled thee of our biggest needs plus we get a premium 2nd rd pick in a better draft class.