Possible smokescreen sent out by the Giants to get KT to fall to 5 ...

11 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Funny this OP talking about getting clicks, lol.

Let's break the fourth wall here. Of course, I want clicks to my videos and eventually monetize my content soon. The differences between me and the corporate sports media are 1. I'm not getting paid a penny 2. I'm not going to act like a clown-like Skip Bayless or Stephen A. Smith. I also will not (purposely) deceive or try to shock anyone by putting out misleading information to try and get clicks. That's not my deal.

As an independent content creator, I have integrity and I hope to keep as much of that integrity as possible when I start getting advertisers.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Every time this dude opens his mouth his draft value goes down 

I've been a pretty big defender of him in the past, but his most recent interviews starting from the combine are troubling no doubt. He definitely has an arrogant demeanor not only comes off too much as a salesman (not snake oil but he might be going down that road), but he acts like a no it all.  Definitely worrying.

• Upvote 1

Come on guys all these Thibs quotes and red flags is a nothing burger. Just like every aspiring draftee who comes along it’s all dependent on talent and the ability to adjust to the NFL level which will decide if a player ends up as an all pro, average or bust. Look at Lawrence Taylor for instance. Not what you exactly call a role modeled citizen, but you can say he turned out to be a pretty good productive player.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Come on guys all these Thibs quotes and red flags is a nothing burger. Just like every aspiring draftee who comes along it’s all dependent on talent and the ability to adjust to the NFL level which will decide if a player ends up as an all pro, average or bust. Look at Lawrence Taylor for instance. Not what you exactly call a role modeled citizen, but you can say he turned out to be a pretty good productive player.

The fact that he is not a elite EDGE prospect IS a major burger. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

Let's break the fourth wall here. Of course, I want clicks to my videos and eventually monetize my content soon. The differences between me and the corporate sports media are 1. I'm not getting paid a penny 2. I'm not going to act like a clown-like Skip Bayless or Stephen A. Smith. I also will not (purposely) deceive or try to shock anyone by putting out misleading information to try and get clicks. That's not my deal.

As an independent content creator, I have integrity and I hope to keep as much of that integrity as possible when I start getting advertisers.

You literally posted race baiting bullsh*t the other day, same as all the corporate morning clowns you mentioned AND you up-voted your very own post, right here. Max and the boys can do whatever they want here, obviously. But don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

U would of have to read the article to know that .. most these people commenting just looking to hate on kt for whatever.. 

Kind of obvious.  I was curious, hadn't heard a thing about new comments and clicked.  Sure enough the same old presser that for some reason has people bitching

Interesting if you go to the "who's draft got you interested in the process" there are a few comments on the audacity of the Jets for passing on Sapp for K Brady.  Was a different time obviously and Sapp was passed over because of a failed drug test.  For smoking weed.  Back then that was enough to spook teams.  Today it just proves how incompetent we were.  Now its someones concern with his brand.  

• Sympathy 2

Kind of obvious.  I was curious, hadn't heard a thing about new comments and clicked.  Sure enough the same old presser that for some reason has people bitching
Interesting if you go to the "who's draft got you interested in the process" there are a few comments on the audacity of the Jets for passing on Sapp for K Brady.  Was a different time obviously and Sapp was passed over because of a failed drug test.  For smoking weed.  Back then that was enough to spook teams.  Today it just proves how incompetent we were.  Now its someones concern with his brand.  

Sapp is a great comparison actually. Personality seems very similar as well. If he gets sacks no one is gonna care that he says something dumb every few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

its not a smoke screen. i think that leading into the draft process the people who really break down film work for teams...now you are getting a much broader circle of people breaking it down...and his value is down. Chris Simms and Greg Cosell have both now said that he is better vs the run and not nearly as polished as a pass rusher as expected. Chris Simms went as far as to say that the holes in his game are glaring and he is not a top 10 pick. In addition to that, he hasn't really don't himself any favors.

Someone will fall in love with him, or get enough FOMO to take him high...but i think this is all real.

• Upvote 1

On 4/15/2022 at 1:29 PM, DoomProphet said:

Or it could be fake news in order to get clicks. Personally unless the quotes come from Daboll or Scheon, I'm not going to believe the media. Have at it.

https://heavy.com/sports/new-york-giants/kayvon-thibodeaux-red-flag-revealed-draft/?fbclid=IwAR0WMBn6kmECuxGD46hpYclRVFpvFmaGFdGZm1ivz4Yph2KDtoXBk3HXVeU

That is heavy. And when it is on heavy please know that it is actually anything buy heavy.