Stay the hell away from divas!

Bronx

4 minutes ago, PS17 said:

OP wants more coach’s son scrappy gym rats

Be real please! Do you really like divas? No you don't.  Besides the fact that they are locker room cancers.  I know you will always rebuttal my posts,  but deep inside you are in agreement.  

Just now, Bronx said:

Be real please! Do you really like divas? No you don't.  Besides the fact that they are locker room cancers.  I know it's because I started this thread,  but deep inside you are in agreement.  

What proof do you have that Thibodeaux and Becton are cancers? TO and AB were cancers, for example. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

What proof do you have that Thibodeaux and Becton are cancers? TO and AB were cancers, for example. 

In no specific order, I stated cancer, overrated, controversial, lazy, etc. So they can fall in any of these categories. 

Thibodeaux has already stated that he doesn't need to be taught by any coach (red flag/controversial), Becton's lack of consistency and dedication to his body cause him to miss an entire season (laziness). 

The writing is on the wall.

Let's be real, you don't want Thibodeaux mainly because he is overrated.  I just don’t want his diva attitude around the locker room. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:

Give me flash, give me arrogance, give me confidence, give me work ethic, give me tough as nails SOBs, give me that diamond in the rough, give me something to Fukien enjoy on sundays at 1 o’clock Goddamnit

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Seriously. I’ll take some bat sh*t crazy if they can play. This team for ten years has not only been thoroughly terrible, but soooo ******* boring. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

We need to steer away from attention seeking divas with big flashy jewelry. The majority of them are locker room cancers, distractors, selfish,  lazy and overrated. 

EhAGS7GXYAAfAea.thumb.jpeg.fd9b8e3492c3e2e0a3de15f47b9ecfdc.jpeg

jewel-min.jpg

Translation:

Good excuse to not draft the guy you dont like