Stay the hell away from divas!

Bronx

7 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Because the guy wears jewelry? That’s why he’s a cancer? Come on… it’s the NFL, guys who beat their wives and kids get signed and people applaud it. But because a guy spoke poorly about another college and has a chain, that’s off limits? Ok sure.

I didn't specify cancer, there were other adjectives within the scope of diva. Attention seeker and controversial in his case.

30 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Be real please! Do you really like divas? No you don't.  Besides the fact that they are locker room cancers.  I know you will always rebuttal my posts,  but deep inside you are in agreement.  

How in the world is Becton a "diva"?  

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If we stayed away from Divas, we wouldn't be able to field a football team.

Most pro athletes are divas these days.  At best they're all a bit off, a bit odd.  

Errr ... have you see these Jets lately? :D  

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

We need to steer away from attention seeking divas with big flashy jewelry. The majority of them are locker room cancers, distractors, selfish,  lazy and overrated. 

You know, I imagine if you had presented this without the jewelry part - and were just talking about Kayvon Thibodeaux being more talk than production and Jamal Adams-ish in interviews, this wouldn't have gotten the same negative reaction.

Granted, that subject has been beat to death already, but your 'jewelry correlation' and selection of images make those those of us like myself that are worried about KT's character feel the need to distance ourselves from you.  

• Upvote 1

Tell me who in real life will hire a kid that when you interview    him or her for a job tells you he / she already knows everything he needs to know about the job they’re seeking. Next words are thank you for your time interview is over validate parking with the receptionist before you leave. 
Plus he’s not that good 

16 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Tell me who in real life will hire a kid that when you interview    him or her for a job tells you he / she already knows everything he needs to know about the job they’re seeking. Next words are thank you for your time interview is over validate parking with the receptionist before you leave. 
Plus he’s not that good 

Yeah this pretty much. He didn't produce all that much in a bad conference. Plus the media will go all in on him being good regardless if he sucks or not and that type of distraction aint worth it on a bad team.