Linebackers - A review

Isn't Damone Clark going to miss the season?  He isn't dropping because there are too many of them, he is dropping because he will not play until 2023. 

Not sure why you have Rose as a 2 down run stuffer.  I thought he was a very good zone defender.  His main issues are that he probably can't run and he will get roasted in man.

Christian Harris gave up a ton of yards and TDs in coverage.  I'm scared of him, especially high. 

I like Troy Andersen a whole lot.  I think he will go earlier than you expect.  He is a weapon.  Probably not ready to be on the field every down, but he is the kind of chess piece that it is fun to use and from everything I have read he is a football first guy that just loves to play. 

I picked Ellicot City's own Chance Campbell with my last pick in the mock and I think he deserves some consideration.  Supposedly a special teamer too, which will help off the bat.  

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, clayton163v said:

Just for a fun reference, here are where these players were chosen in the jetnation mock draft.

Dean – 29

Lloyd – 19

Quay Walker – 59

Chad Muma – 70

Christian Harris – 45

Chanel – 60

Tindall – 82

Damone Clark – 90  (Did I not read somewhere that Clark had to have spinal fusion after the combine and is out a full year?  If so he will be a very late rounder at best.)

Malcolm Rodriguez – 192

Asamoah – 116

Troy Anderson – 117

Brandon Smith – 85

Terrell Bernard – 177

Aaron Hansford – 189

Beavers – 125

JoJo Domann – 155

Zacoby McClain – 210

Jesse Luketa – 201

Jeremiah Gemmel – 225

Jackson – 206

Rose – 164

Jack Sanborn – 199

Micah McFadden – 135

Jeremiah Moon – 230

11 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Isn't Damone Clark going to miss the season?  He isn't dropping because there are too many of them, he is dropping because he will not play until 2023. 

Not sure why you have Rose as a 2 down run stuffer.  I thought he was a very good zone defender.  His main issues are that he probably can't run and he will get roasted in man.

Christian Harris gave up a ton of yards and TDs in coverage.  I'm scared of him, especially high. 

I like Troy Andersen a whole lot.  I think he will go earlier than you expect.  He is a weapon.  Probably not ready to be on the field every down, but he is the kind of chess piece that it is fun to use and from everything I have read he is a football first guy that just loves to play. 

I picked Ellicot City's own Chance Campbell with my last pick in the mock and I think he deserves some consideration.  Supposedly a special teamer too, which will help off the bat.  

Yes...believe I read that he was a consensus top 35 pick if healthy. That came up in our JN mock as well.