Trade Zach Wilson + picks for Kyler Murray?

2 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

I do have to say that even though you're low on Wilson, you're not douchey and scorched earth about it, which is appreciated. And I assume if he comes around you'll be happy that we have a good qb. Others are just negative for the sake of it.

Thanks (even though I’m sure I’ve had my douchey moments on the topic). I’d love to eat crow and have Wilson be great, I don’t gain anything of value if my pre draft analysis was wrong, my ego isn’t that important 

• Upvote 2

Not sure why so many people are saying he comes up short in big games, it's not true imo. I'm in az and see him play every week and the kid is good.

That being said I don't want him.

And I'm NOT sold on Zack yet.

And I still don't want him.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Kyler Murray has 1 more playoff appearance than Zach Wilson, the same amount of playoff wins and same amount of 4,000 yard seasons.

And the second he tweaks an ankle he becomes useless because he loses the ability to run.  The last thing anyone would want to do is bring in a player like him as he gets older and slower. 

You have to catch lighting in a bottle on his rookie contract like the ravens tried to do with Lamar Jackson. 

• Sympathy 1