50 Question Wonderlic Practice Test

https://wonderlictestpractice.com/full-practice-test/

Our full practice test may help you prepare for a time when you have to take a Wonderlic test. This test is structured such that you have 12 minutes to answer 50 questions. Once you begin, you may not pause the test or go back to previous questions. Your score will be the total number of questions you answered correctly. No points are deducted for incorrect answers or unanswered questions, so if you're running out of time it's to your advantage to start guessing. When you are ready to begin your Wonderlic practice test, click the "Start" button below.

• Upvote 1

Interesting.

i teach math and bio. Im naturally gifted in math….

I have to say this test is bs. If you are really good at math this test is a breeze. I got 14/14 and stopped due to boredom. No need for a pencil.

If you are really bad at math you will probably bomb it. But that does not mean you are dumb. It means your not a math guy. Invalid!

2 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

The average score is 20 out of 50. You're a few standard deviations off . . . 

Care to explain how you got the standard deviation here? 
For starters, the thing said the average is 56% which is 28 out of 50. So you are already way way off.

ok so how did you figure the standard deviation. Ill make some jiffy pop

• Like 1

One year in fantasy football we all took a practice Wonderlic, and the highest scores got to choose their draft slot over the others.  

That was pretty fun, especially since I surprisingly had the 2nd or 3rd highest score of our group.  We have some real idiots in our league, apparently.  lol.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I got a zero.

I take it they score it like golf and I’m really smart?  

That’s such a relief!!!.

Haha sucker I got -2

Try to beat that

• Haha 4

On 4/21/2022 at 12:33 AM, HighPitch said:

Interesting.

I have to say this test is bs. If you are really good at math this test is a breeze. I got 14/14 and stopped due to boredom. No need for a pencil.

If you are really bad at math you will probably bomb it. But that does not mean you are dumb. It means your not a math guy. Invalid!

dangerThinking.gif

Did not realize how much math was involved.  Math is certainly not my strong suit and the math questions easily took me the longest to do. 

The first question probably took me the longest because I had to write it out, just to line up all the damn decimal places.  30 out of 31 was my final score.  Missed on #31 which was just a guess due to time running out.

1648999462_ScreenShot2022-04-22at12_57_54PM.thumb.png.bd1f47621cf85b096d905e6a01fab643.png

On 4/21/2022 at 12:33 AM, HighPitch said:

Interesting.

Explanation for why I stopped after the first question lol...