FaceTime Call Leaks Titans and AJ Brown Negotiation

Stark

14 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Deebo’s Mom has got it going on! She all I want and have waited for so long. 

Stacy cant you see that you're just not the girl for me, I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The level of accidental access everybody gets in todays world is wild. No way can the Titans possibly expect to sign AJB for less than what Diggs got

Diggs is a much better player with a much better track record. 

Each one of these dudes wants to out pace the next guy whether they are actually better or not

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Diggs is a much better player with a much better track record. 

Each one of these dudes wants to out pace the next guy whether they are actually better or not

Always.  The sequential salary competition has more to do with timing than talent. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I love Elijah Moore, but it's not fair to say he had an "excellent" rookie season. 

He took several games to get going (had a huge drop in the opener that really hurt the team early in that game) and then after starting to light it up, he got hurt - which I think goes to Bitoni's point about 180 pound WRs. 

Yeah... that's a homeristic tag for sure.  I'd say that when he finally got out there, he showed tremendous promise for the future.  Enough to say "good pick, right there"

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Yeah... that's a homeristic tag for sure.  I'd say that when he finally got out there, he showed tremendous promise for the future.  Enough to say "good pick, right there"

Definitely and I legitimately think he has the potential to be a star, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the injuries. He was banged up quite a bit as a rookie. 

31 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I love Elijah Moore, but it's not fair to say he had an "excellent" rookie season. 

He took several games to get going (had a huge drop in the opener that really hurt the team early in that game) and then after starting to light it up, he got hurt - which I think goes to Bitoni's point about 180 pound WRs. 

The thing with a Deebo or even hopefully more with Berrios this year is let's not use Moore very much in the jet sweeps and running game.  I think they want to use him like that - but BB proved he can do some of it and his body held up well.

If you get a Deebo, just keep Moore on the outside and let him just open up the field.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

He showed that he is at least a good number 2 option with flexibility to play inside and outside. That by itself suggest he will be a good draft pick.

But to your point, he showed tremendous promise. And that ceiling is a number 1 go to WR. But he still needs to prove that. Exciting for sure. 

What gm would want these clowns who are bitching and moaning about money with a year still left on their contract and then calling other clowns who are doing the same thing and airing out how the negotiations are going??

Joe Douglas isnt even thinking about these 2.  Absolute clowns that Joe will want nowhere near a jet locker room.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What gm would want these clowns who are bitching and moaning about money with a year still left on their contract and then calling other clowns who are doing the same thing and airing out how the negotiations are going??

Joe Douglas isnt even thinking about these 2.  Absolute clowns that Joe will want nowhere near a jet locker room.

image.png.7f5f5d075c0459e00e1cabc596919ddf.png

What if I told you that good players get paid a lot of money

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

JD loves Big Baby Poop instead. 

images (1) (23).jpeg

56 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Quite a few of the top receivers are in the 180-200 pound range. Jefferson, Chase, Lamb, Hill etc.  You would expect Wilson and Williams to add 10-15 pounds over the next 2-3 years.  

Jefferson and chase are over 200. Lamb is 198

Both Williams and Wilson showed up at the combine under 190

Drafting a speed player like Wilson and adding an additional ten pounds usually affects their speed and acceleration