Deebo Samuel Update + Why Jets fans need to RELAX about Becton missing VOLUNTARY OTAs

3 minutes ago, Bronx said:

@DoomProphet just one request,  could you change that creepy and sublime music on your intro?

Also, Becton's absence doesn't help the trust factor and the perception from everyone. It is ludicrous to keep making excuses for baby poop. He should have been there to be entrusted. 

Creepy and sublime are complete opposite ends of the spectrum, I'm going to assume you mean creepy. I am looking to update the intro with new music very soon when I have a little more time.

Mekhi Becton is better off working with Duke Manyweather than with John Benton. Fact.  

qccmsedtbduqmfw4ag19.png

I'm not like a big moral thumper but something about guys who catch DUI charges that really pisses me off. It's a super irresponsible and dangerous thing to do, putting other people's lives at risk... and so easy in this day and age of Uber and Lyft to avoid it.  

Chris Herndon was another one who can get f'ed. But at least he was "a kid." what is Benton's excuse? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Mekhi Becton is better off working with Duke Manyweather than with John Benton. Fact.  

qccmsedtbduqmfw4ag19.png

I'm not like a big moral thumper but something about guys who catch DUI charges that really pisses me off. It's a super irresponsible and dangerous thing to do, putting other people's lives at risk... and so easy in this day and age of Uber and Lyft to avoid it.  

Chris Herndon was another one who can get f'ed. But at least he was "a kid." what is Benton's excuse? 

As someone who has lost someone close to me by a drunk driver years ago, I couldn't agree more! That's one of the reasons I wanted Maye out of here (thankfully he is gone). IMO you can't be trusted in a position of leadership when you put lives in danger because you don't want to get an Uber.

• Upvote 3

The warning signs have been there with Becton for a while now.

If some people want to continue to ignore it until it just becomes blatantly obvious that he’s a fat pussy with motivational issues, then so be it.

I’ve been against taking an OL at the top of the draft, but the idea of moving Becton for another pick and taking a high upside, no bullsh*t grinder like Ekwonu at #4 is becoming appealing.

• Upvote 1

Becton can work out with Duke, and probably be more productive.

But if he was avoiding Florham Park to avoid the scale, which he would obviously meet if he stepped foot in there (with the likely media leaks, etc.), I can see that being another reason for him to stay home.  

5 hours ago, Bronx said:

@DoomProphet just one request,  could you change that creepy and sublime music on your intro?

Also, Becton's absence doesn't help the trust factor and the perception from everyone. It is ludicrous to keep making excuses for baby poop. He should have been there to be entrusted. 

I give the guy props for being with his wife. Like the guy said, this was voluntary and this late into a pregnancy,  anything can happen. He should be with his wife unless it was absolutely  necessary  for him to leave

On 4/22/2022 at 1:46 PM, Untouchable said:

The warning signs have been there with Becton for a while now.

If some people want to continue to ignore it until it just becomes blatantly obvious that he’s a fat pussy with motivational issues, then so be it.

I’ve been against taking an OL at the top of the draft, but the idea of moving Becton for another pick and taking a high upside, no bullsh*t grinder like Ekwonu at #4 is becoming appealing.

When you started off with he’s far while he’s played at his college weight and from the vids and pics he seems to be in much better shape and then call him a pussy I kind of move on.  Hope most would

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

When you started off with he’s far while he’s played at his college weight and from the vids and pics he seems to be in much better shape and then call him a pussy I kind of move on.  Hope most would

Non-pussies don’t take themselves out of a game over a tummy ache.

Most 215 lb QB’s would never even think of doing such a thing. Much less a 370 lb OL with the size and strength to toss around 250 lb grown men like ragdolls.

I stick by my giant pussy description.