Kadarius Toney is now available

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I like Toney. Out of my hometown Mobile, AL.  Great HS player as a QB.  Very good player at Florida.  More of an athlete than a natural receiver.  Seems like a good guy. I'd be happy to take him at the right place. 

Took a road trip from Austin to Atlanta last fall. We stopped to eat at Dreamland BBQ. Not sure if that’s the recommended spot for BBQ in Alabama but it was really good.  We we went to their Montgomery location. We also stopped by the Mississippi coast. Underrated coast line.

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Took a road trip from Austin to Atlanta last fall. We stopped to eat at Dreamland BBQ. Not sure if that’s the recommended spot for BBQ in Alabama but it was really good.  We we went to their Montgomery location. We also stopped by the Mississippi coast. Underrated coast line.

Dreamland is good. Ribs and sauce are very good. The original in Tuscaloosa is iconic.  

• Upvote 1

this is interesting. this changes everything about the draft. everyone thinks there drafting a OT and a Edge or CB but now its clear that they will pick a WR at 7.

this is the tale of 2 GMs. if they do go WR at 7 that would be consider a reach right? so the GM who takes a chance to get the best WR and a GM who plays it safe and takes a OT he doesnt need. and honestly i didnt think the Giants were taking an OL to begin with. all those years in Buffalo they never drafted a OL in rd 1. but even if they do they has a 2nd pick that i think now goes on WR. 

and alot of people think Atlanta and Seattle will take WRs so that could mean the top 3 WRs are gone by 10. we could lose out on the top WRs cause JD doesnt have the balls to take a chance and hit a HR instead he plays it safe.

the way things are shaping up JD better take a WR at 4. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh go to hell with this take.  Just because the Jets are traditionally a mess doesn’t mean we can’t make fun of other franchises.  Schadenfreude is all we have sometimes.  

Let people have it.  It’s fun.  Unless you’re a closet Giants fan that is. 

Can’t stand the giants and their fan base so I will enjoy it as well.

from a football perspective, Schoen is stripping this down. He better be right and his upcoming drafts solid or the giants are in for a long period of garbage seasons. 

have to assume they try to acquire more picks in this draft and go qb next year.

• Upvote 2

I hope anyone clamoring for this maniac is kidding . Guy has accomplished absolutely nothing In the league and is talking his way into a trade . He’s been a head case since the first day where he trots out onto the practice field with one cleat and since then it’s been idiotic tweets that only make sense to immature 12 year olds . He had one great game and I believe it was in a blowout and the guy acts just as nuts as Antonio brown who was once the best wr in football and might actually have cte . The giants would be smart to get this guy out of their lockerroom as fast as possible , and anyone out there looking for us to take this guy who represents literally the complete opposite of every other player we’re trying to build to make this team is just as crazy as this idiot

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh go to hell with this take.  Just because the Jets are traditionally a mess doesn’t mean we can’t make fun of other franchises.  Schadenfreude is all we have sometimes.  

Let people have it.  It’s fun.  Unless you’re a closet Giants fan that is. 

I guess you’re probably right. A lot more people agree with you on this than with me. I honestly don’t see how making fun of another team as bad as us would make feel me better though.

It’s like I was a homeless guy making fun of another homeless guy when we’re both sleeping under the same bridge.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Death2NE said:

I hope anyone clamoring for this maniac is kidding . Guy has accomplished absolutely nothing In the league and is talking his way into a trade . He’s been a head case since the first day where he trots out onto the practice field with one cleat and since then it’s been idiotic tweets that only make sense to immature 12 year olds . He had one great game and I believe it was in a blowout and the guy acts just as nuts as Antonio brown who was once the best wr in football and might actually have cte . The giants would be smart to get this guy out of their lockerroom as fast as possible , and anyone out there looking for us to take this guy who represents literally the complete opposite of every other player we’re trying to build to make this team is just as crazy as this idiot

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So… you’re saying even up for Becton works for you?

Mark Rober Discovery GIF by Shark Week

5 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I like Toney. Out of my hometown Mobile, AL.  Great HS player as a QB.  Very good player at Florida.  More of an athlete than a natural receiver.  Seems like a good guy. I'd be happy to take him at the right place. 

He may be from Alabama BUT he went to Florida. I KNOW you know what I'm sayin. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, doitny said:

this is interesting. this changes everything about the draft. everyone thinks there drafting a OT and a Edge or CB but now its clear that they will pick a WR at 7.

this is the tale of 2 GMs. if they do go WR at 7 that would be consider a reach right? so the GM who takes a chance to get the best WR and a GM who plays it safe and takes a OT he doesnt need. and honestly i didnt think the Giants were taking an OL to begin with. all those years in Buffalo they never drafted a OL in rd 1. but even if they do they has a 2nd pick that i think now goes on WR. 

and alot of people think Atlanta and Seattle will take WRs so that could mean the top 3 WRs are gone by 10. we could lose out on the top WRs cause JD doesnt have the balls to take a chance and hit a HR instead he plays it safe.

the way things are shaping up JD better take a WR at 4. 

Dontny 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I guess you’re probably right. A lot more people agree with you on this than with me. I honestly don’t see how making fun of another team as bad as us would make feel me better though.

It’s like I was a homeless guy making fun of another homeless guy when we’re both sleeping under the same bridge.

Start we’re not as bad as the Giants.  They’re Idzik bad

Why would the Giants take a WR at 5 or 7? It would be unwise to. They are a hot mess. Their OL is atrocious. At 5 they they are taking Neal or Ekwonu, and one of them better be there for them. And even if not, they’d still have Cross to take. Their CB is leaving as well. Stingley would be a decent pick at 7 since we taking Sauce at 4 ?. They’d be smart just to sign a veteran and grab another WR in round 2 or 3 to replace this wacko. As it stands, the Giants are bad, really really bad. And they are not fixing this team in one draft by taking a WR with a top pick. In fact, I see them being in great position to get the #1 pick in 2023 draft. Daniel Jones is over his head. He’s done. Barkley is now an average back. Who’s close to being as bad? Texans, Falcons, Lions? Nope. Giants are going nowhere fast. They need to establish an OL and DL. Immediately. 2023 Welcome to NJ Bryce Young.