I miss football

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

A lot.

I really want it to come back.

I think we draft Sauce. C’mon, how can we talk about anything else but the draft? We are the champions when it comes to draft capital!

• Haha 1

It's going to be 80 degrees today. Bringing out the Char Broil infrared grill and grilling some really thick prime choice ribeye steaks I picked up at my local Costco's. Gonna pair that with loaded baked potatoes. I'll have a glass of Cabarnet Sauvignon while grilling and the Mets game on - they're the 2nd best team in MLB with a +28 DIFF. It's gonna be a great day.

• Upvote 1

I think we draft Sauce. C’mon, how can we talk about anything else but the draft? We are the champions when it comes to draft capital!
What a colossal blunder that would be ... nearly on par with Germany stationing poor General Erich Marcks with 3 crappy divisions to defend the Norman coast of France in 1944.

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Dead serious .. photoshop was not released until 1987 ... btw ... did you know that Kathy Ireland is worth about 3 Gizelles emoji23.png

you do realize this picture could have been altered recently right ? Unless of course you scanned it from a magazine which I doubt you did. If you look at the picture it looks distorted and the head does not fit the body also the skin tone is different. I remember the Kathy Ireland days well .

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Playboy magazine was doing that in the 60’s. Think they called it “airbrushing” then, 

You realize the context in which I'm asking that question right ? I'm a printer I have worked with desktop publishing all my life and yes we were altering pictures long before photo shop entered the picture (no pun Intended) But my point was this picture was probably altered recently and since you can scan any photo from now to 100 years ago you can basically photo shop anything you want. 

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you do realize this picture could have been altered recently right ? Unless of course you scanned it from a magazine which I doubt you did. If you look at the picture it looks distorted and the head does not fit the body also the skin tone is different. I remember the Kathy Ireland days well .

You realize the context in which I'm asking that question right ? I'm a printer I have worked with desktop publishing all my life and yes we were altering pictures long before photo shop entered the picture (no pun Intended) But my point was this picture was probably altered recently and since you can scan any photo from now to 100 years ago you can basically photo shop anything you want. 

Totally possible ... but I had that issue of Sports illustrated as a 15 year old and that image is burned n my brain. I agree it could have been recently altered (maybe the body was lengthened cause it does look a bit long here)  but the originals were most likely even more attractive.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

No, in our entire history of posting over here about football or playing teh goodness I’ve never once got the context of a a single question you have ever asked. It’s why I love you. 

• Haha 3

On 4/24/2022 at 12:13 PM, Smashmouth said:

We get it, you love Chad Pennington.

Give it a rest.