Annual Draft Day Cuisine

Dunnie

On 4/25/2022 at 1:06 PM, Maxta_p said:

La Nouille du Triomphe
A meal of pure bliss and flavor - a delicious plate of ramen noodles boiled in the purest of water. Noodles can be flavored with either chicken or beef seasoning.

Le Repas du Fromage Dolicieux
A mouthwatering bowl of easy mac cooked to perfection in a microwave. Served with a side of peanut M&Ms.

Le Repas de la Faim de Grande Personne
A delectably and savory microwaved TV dinner. The dish comes with two pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, freshly grown vegetables and a satisfying brownie that is heated to absolute perfection.

Le Sandwich Rouge
A truly phenominal sandwich consisting of ketchup spread over a carefully microwaved piece of bread, and then topped with another piece of bread. Comes with a side of mayonnaise for dipping.

Have you ever tried making Laurent Duvernay-Tardif?

35 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Nah.  I work nights.  It'll be perfect timing in that sense.

I work nights, and I'm taking 4 hours Vacation to meet the only Jets fan I know in East Tennessee.  Going to Applebee's.  If we pick KT at 4 , then I will be ordering doubles.  Why?  Because I know this will be the end of the JD regime.  I will want to celebrate his exit.

If we select Sauce or Ickey at 4, I will gain a new respect for JD, begrudgingly.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Maxta_p said:

I own a catering company so draft night and superbowl are always at my house. Don't like to toot my own horn (toot-toot) but I'm doing some great French inspired fusion. Current lineup includes:

La Nouille du Triomphe
A meal of pure bliss and flavor - a delicious plate of ramen noodles boiled in the purest of water. Noodles can be flavored with either chicken or beef seasoning.

Le Repas du Fromage Dolicieux
A mouthwatering bowl of easy mac cooked to perfection in a microwave. Served with a side of peanut M&Ms.

Le Repas de la Faim de Grande Personne
A delectably and savory microwaved TV dinner. The dish comes with two pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, freshly grown vegetables and a satisfying brownie that is heated to absolute perfection.

Le Sandwich Rouge
A truly phenominal sandwich consisting of ketchup spread over a carefully microwaved piece of bread, and then topped with another piece of bread. Comes with a side of mayonnaise for dipping.

Congratulations on going back to college. 

I work nights, and I'm taking 4 hours Vacation to meet the only Jets fan I know in East Tennessee.  Going to Applebee's.  If we pick KT at 4 , then I will be ordering doubles.  Why?  Because I know this will be the end of the JD regime.  I will want to celebrate his exit.
If we select Sauce or Ickey at 4, I will gain a new respect for JD, begrudgingly.  
.... I cant respect you consistency and hate your predilections .... no sauce for me. Unless at 10 or later.

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Organic Hemlock and purified alkaline water stand at the ready for brewing just prior to Thursday's draft.  Might start with an amuse-bouche of locally sourced belladonna or other deadly nightshade varietals. 

Ooooh, that sounds good!

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2022 at 2:06 PM, Jimmy 2 Times said:

What kind of cheese on the sandwich? 

Was that provolone, swiss, maybe pepper jack? 

-edit- never mind, saw the video posted. 

I’m going to attempt a version of this sandwich Sunday. 

Crock pot short rib on Saturday 

sour dough 

grilled onion with red and yellow peppers

swiss 

Maybe a dash of hot sauce