WR Prospects vs Press Coverage

13 hours ago, Untouchable said:

The Jets are going to end up making a move for a guy like Deebo within the next 4 days. You aren’t willing to give up #35, #38 and #69 for a 28 year old Tyreek Hill in addition to paying him $30 million a year if you’re in love with this WR class when you have 4 picks in the Top 38 alone.

I only think that was the case because they didn't think there was anyway Burks would last until the 2nd round. Now I think it's completely possible they might hope for Watson to make it to 35. Unless of course we are somehow gifted with trading one of our first 2 picks into the mid 1st. I'm hoping a team will want someone they are hot for when we are on the clock...

8 hours ago, Paradis said:

Wouldn’t disagree… on any given play, where has free release and runs a post. 

i jest. He’s a lid lifter. Would welcome him at #35 or maybe even a trade up to 27 or something. 

You create free releases.  The jets are trying to trade for a guy who moves around so much that I doubt if he gets pressed often.  I'd also like to see film of all of these one on one press situations.  Does the other team put a CB up in his face and also have to put a safety over top all the time?

It's all about how you use your weapons and this guy is a weapon.