Low interest from teams in trading up in this draft

I have said it for weeks on end.  At the end of the day, the jets will have a very difficult time trading down.  The team I see most poised to move down and who has had the most contact with teams is the Giants.  Most likely for pick 7 if it happens but there is a possibility for 5 as well depending on players there.  I do not know if any team actually pulls the trigger on a move up, but if there is one i expect it to be the Giants

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Somebody is trading into the Top 10 for a QB.  The exact details remain to be seen

I don't think it will be the Saints.  They should/will use those 2 1st rounders for WR + another area of serious need.  All the nonsense in this forum about how they did that for another trade up to get QB is nothing but false hope.

• Upvote 2

Most of what I have read says the sweet spot of this draft is in the 30-60 range.  The top end talent of the draft is lacking, but the 2nd and 3rd tiers of players are deep.

There has been alot of discussion around the Jets trading up into the first round.  I really hope they stay put at 35 and 38 as there will be very good talent on the board that can really strengthen the foundation of this roster.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Here is my wild spec that the team that trades up will be Atlanta (to get Willis) and they will deal with the Jets.

Dun dun dun!

I can definitely see that happening if the player they really want at 4 is picked 1-3 especially since they did us a solid and denied our trade for Ridley before the news came out on the gambling.