Woody to be “very involved” in this years draft

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Woody decides he wants to become Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder then I'll jump ship on this franchise.  That F'ing idiot needs to just let JD do his job.

Yeah, if this is true I think I'm out until he's gone.  Team is doomed.

Like Joe or not - he's been patiently and methodically executing a long term strategy to build a sustainable winner.

When/if we start seeing erratic decisions like trading for splashy players we'll know who's actually running the show. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

You guys are missing the point and aren't reading between the lines.....

Think about why he would need to be.... Hmm ?.... Maybe one of the draft picks could be used for a player that needs a big $$$ extension... Who fits that profile.... 

• Post of the Week 1

It is so vaguely explained "very involved in the teams's draft..."

What does that mean? Picking players? I doubt it. He never picked who were were drafting under any other regime.

Listening in on war room discussions? Probably and appropriately, he is the owner. 

I mean...what is Tony doing here other than pissing off his fellow Jet family and creating click bait? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

It is so vaguely explained "very involved in the teams's draft..."

What does that mean? Picking players? I doubt it. He never picked who were were drafting under any other regime.

Listening in on war room discussions? Probably and appropriately, he is the owner. 

I mean...what is Tony doing here other than pissing off his fellow Jet family and creating click bait? 

Or Douglas purposely leaked this because he's frustrated with Woody's involvement.

I know when my boss, comes out of no where, and gets involved with my sh*t it's incredibly frustrating. 

• Upvote 2