Zach Wilson Golf Video

Maxman

17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

He's a little vertical at the top and he doesnt really drop into the slot, more of a one plane.  I'd like to see him get a little more flat at the top, get those hands more around the biceps, help him get in the slot and get more consistent contact. Looks like he kind of got lucky, just timed it right.  The result doesnt look bad though, so lots to build on.  That said, the finish leaves a lot to be desired.

This makes me miss mafia

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

He's a little vertical at the top and he doesnt really drop into the slot, more of a one plane.  I'd like to see him get a little more flat at the top, get those hands more around the biceps, help him get in the slot and get more consistent contact. Looks like he kind of got lucky, just timed it right.  The result doesnt look bad though, so lots to build on.  That said, the finish leaves a lot to be desired.

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, xJayce said:

Am I the only one offended that he's wasting his time playing golf during the offseason when he should be spending every minute improving?!?!? Obviously a bust, trade him now and draft Corral.

Ha! Just kidding. Nice drive!

He should be in LA clubbing with Deebo. He needs to up his recruiting game.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think my comment before came off as snarky.  Definitely not my intention.   No chance they're replacing Zach.  But always fun to joke about it!

Fair enough. I guess I'm saying the existence of this video online seems like some kinda wannabe gotcha moment. Let's round up everyone who ate meat on Fridays while we're at it. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Fair enough. I guess I'm saying the existence of this video online seems like some kinda wannabe gotcha moment. Let's round up everyone who ate meat on Fridays while we're at it. 

Right.  It feels like it could be a "gotcha" type video.  (It shouldn't be but this is 2022).

But in the exchange below, I was just trying to make what has been kind of a recurring joke about finding any reason to give up on Zach.   I wasn't trying to mock your comment. 

image.png.508f5087c946f550a16bdc8a09ab0d25.png

• Upvote 1

Preface:  I have no issue with what Zach said in the video, although I'm sure their will be plenty of people out their offended by him using the word "bitches".

However, if I'm Zach, the only thing I'm worried about is my friends putting stuff like that out on social media.  Whoever posted that loses his golfing invite privilege's for a while. 

• Upvote 3

im not really an expert on religion but that Joseph Smith comment feels... troublesome 

Not more troublesome than LDS thinking black folk have black skin because they were cursed bye god and black skin is the mark of Cain.

This is a non story. Dude had a million wives, some of them underage. Zack told zero lies