The Texans are drafting Stingley

He’s the highest ceiling player in the draft. As a true freshman he looked like the next coming of Revis.

You have to wonder about the drop off and injuries though. He seemed to almost quit on the team with some serious low effort plays. Not sure he’s suited to play for a bottom feeder like those in the top 5. 

I always did feel if he lands on a good team that he’ll likely be the best player in the draft but it seems there’s no chance of him falling like people were suggesting.

10 hours ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

He was the best defensive player in the SEC as a freshman and you don't get worse at football in two years at LSU. I don't care how stupid Orgeron is.

Yes you can. He wasn’t even good these past 2 years. He was average at best when he was on the field. That alone is a problem, but it’s paired with missing 70% of the games. 

Look at hackenburg. He was great his freshman year, then ass his soph and jr. Still drafted in the second based on 1 good season 

so let me get this straight. 

1. All the books have betting odds on the picks. 
  2. Any adult can open a legal sports gambling account if your state allows it, including employees and scouts and their families... people who do have legit inside info on the team's intentions.
  3. Of course...  Place your bets, NFL employees.

This makes no sense, notwothstanding the rules the NFL or teams may have against team employees using legal gambling sites.  

Is anyone knowledgable about these issues?  I'm just yapping here...  but the whole thing does not pass the smell test.