Orlando Brown Jr

Hey Jets fans....KC fan here....wondering what interest there could be in Orlando Brown Jr on a draft day trade?  

Hear me out.  KC is luke warm on the guy as our Left Tackle.  He's a good player.  He's a pro bowler (FWIW)  He just isn't a scheme fit for our pass heavy attack that asks the LT to play on an island, no chips etc.  He's franchise tagged.  KC isn't in great cap shape.

IF I were KC, I'd take 38 overall and call it good.  The jets can pay the man what he's asking and he solves your LT problem.  You can still go get your WR and EDGE with picks 4 and 10.

Thoughts?  I would think this would become a more realisitc possibility if we get to pick 29 and KC sees a OT they like there (BERNHARD RAIMANN).

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

Hey Jets fans....KC fan here....wondering what interest there could be in Orlando Brown Jr on a draft day trade?  

Hear me out.  KC is luke warm on the guy as our Left Tackle.  He's a good player.  He's a pro bowler (FWIW)  He just isn't a scheme fit for our pass heavy attack that asks the LT to play on an island, no chips etc.  He's franchise tagged.  KC isn't in great cap shape.

IF I were KC, I'd take 38 overall and call it good.  The jets can pay the man what he's asking and he solves your LT problem.  You can still go get your WR and EDGE with picks 4 and 10.

Thoughts?  I would think this would become a more realisitc possibility if we get to pick 29 and KC sees a OT they like there (BERNHARD RAIMANN).

Raimann has some undisclosed medical issues.  Don’t be shocked if he lasts way longer than #29.

BTW, I heard you guys traded Tyreek HIll.  Do you know how good WR Denzel Mims could be?

Hit me up with Andy Reid’s phone number.  I’ll fill him in.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

If the Jets are in the market for a LT, there are better prospects in the draft which will cost less than Brown. There is also going to be edges and WR's in the second round thay may not be as good as the early first rounders, but they aren't  that much worse either. All the edges and WR's people have in the first round have question marks. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

its a little late dont you think? because you just resigned Brown you didnt have money to keep Hill. 

funny that your here. is the word in KC that JD is so obsessed with OL that he will take a trade for one.  what gave it away us drafting 2  OL in a row and now talking about doing it for a 3rd year?

do you guys laugh at our strategy of keep drafting OL in rd1 when guys like you find a starting Tackle in rd 6 and a Center at the end of rd 2. did you know alot of people here want to trade up into the back of rd 1 to geta center with the shortest arms ever? yep thats how we do here. you came to the right place to shop an OL.