2022 NFL Draft: Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

The guys on Sirius just said that Ickey has a shoulder issue that has caused some teams to give him a " C minus" medical grade that may drop him down.

Medical don't come out draft day. If that was true, we would have heard about it by now and seen ekwonu dropping already.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

man he looks like a football player.  If he doesnt make it in NFL he should go to hollywood and be like that no name football guy like the guys in beetlejuice..put me in coach

He looks like someone stuck an air pump in Christian Hackenberg's a$$hole and inflated him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, football guy said:

I certainly did not hear that those players round out their top 10. I'm reading the breadcrumbs... 

A basic summary of what I have been told as it relates to the Jets and their top 10 picks since before the combine through this past Saturday... 

• Aidan Hutchinson is going to be the top player on their board 
  • Travon Walker and Jermaine Johnson would leap-frog Kayvon Thibodeaux on the Jets board
  • They love Ickey Ekwonu and was the projected pick last weekend
  • They love Sauce Gardner and expected him to go top #3 as of last weekend 
  • Expected one of Sauce and Ickey to be the pick last weekend (assuming Hutchinson is gone) 
  • Expect one or both of JJ and Thibs to be there at 10 / expected pass rusher would be the pick there
  • Love Drake London and is their WR1 (I'm skeptical of this) coupled with every notable reporter penciling him in the top 11 picks 

I'm filling the gaps with Derek Stingley, Evan Neal, and Garrett Wilson/Jameson Williams who are all consensus top 15 players and play premium positions the Jets want to address. 

I think if  Wilson is there at 10 .. he will be their pick .