SAUCE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ...

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/sauce-gardner-thinks-he-could-help-change-jets-losing-culture/ar-AAWEDxj?li=BBnbfcL

"“If I go to a team that’s the same old anything, I’m going to change it," Gardner responded. "If they mean that in a bad way, then I feel like I’m the change. I’m the person that’s going to do everything – any and everything – so we can win and turn the program around. That’s how I feel about that.

“I’m not going to come here and get used to the norm. The same old anything, if they mean that in a bad way, then I’m not about to come be a part of it, I'm about to come try to change it in a better way.”"

angry monty python GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, THE BARON said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/sauce-gardner-thinks-he-could-help-change-jets-losing-culture/ar-AAWEDxj?li=BBnbfcL

"“If I go to a team that’s the same old anything, I’m going to change it," Gardner responded. "If they mean that in a bad way, then I feel like I’m the change. I’m the person that’s going to do everything – any and everything – so we can win and turn the program around. That’s how I feel about that.

“I’m not going to come here and get used to the norm. The same old anything, if they mean that in a bad way, then I’m not about to come be a part of it, I'm about to come try to change it in a better way.”"

You sure that’s not an old Jamaal Adams quote from April 2017?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MykePM said:

I'm not sold that he's the right guy for us (scheme fit, other needs), but I have to say that I like this guy.

Bingo.  Perfect guy.... if this was Rex's defense.

I like the Alpha mentality.  He'll be great for whoever gets him, just not a fit with this Jets team as schemed right now.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, THE BARON said:

And then the Jets drafted him....

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Sauce is the pick at #4. That’s a given imo.

The other guy I predicted we would take at #10, (Hamilton) seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. The Jets taking both would have broken this board though, lol. 

It’s amazing how divided this board is on Sauce. I see an A+ player on the field, A+ athlete, A+ build for the position, and A+ character. Some dont want to touch him even at #10 because of perceived positional value.

Sauce and Hamilton combined would break this board for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1