SAUCE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ...

You should change your screen name to Nostradunnie!   
I will add my quote to my signature

... it is mind boggling we took a CB at 4 ... I like the kid and will be rooting for him for sure.... but he is going to be not only compared to Thibs in the same stadium, but he will now be compared to Woodson, Revis, Sanders, Green, Law .. and unless he is one of those guys ... it gonna be tough on him ... and more importantly JD.

Be nice to have Revis 2.0 .. but what are the chances ?

Trade up for JJ made this pick sparkle.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I will add my quote to my signature

... it is mind boggling we took a CB at 4 ... I like the kid and will be rooting for him for sure.... but he is going to be not only compared to Thibs in the same stadium, but he will now be compared to Woodson, Revis, Sanders, Green, Law .. and unless he is one of those guys ... it gonna be tough on him ... and more importantly JD.

Be nice to have Revis 2.0 .. but what are the chances ?

Trade up for JJ made this pick sparkle.

I get where you're coming from. I think that the comparison that will get made is more JJ vs Thibs (with Sauce as an asterisk on that discussion). If JJ performs at a similar level to Thibs then it'll look like a slam dunk (not that I'm expecting both to pan out the same).

And yes, Sauce will forever be compared to Revis, fairly or unfairly. Thing is I reckon he's got the personality to cope with that. Everything I read about him pre-draft was positive, both on and off the field. He felt to me to be such a good player and locker room guy that in the build up to the draft I was kind of upset that I didn't think he'd be the pick because of position / importance within Saleh's D. The fact that we got him AND still filled needs at Edge and WR (my top two priorities for round one) really has me thrilled this morning.