Report: top EDGE rusher in this draft has gang affiliations

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

not really, but there is another religion that does exactly what MS13 does, but we dont need to be talking abotu that stuff on Jetnation. Just stop with your dumb comments.

Sorry if it offends you, truly. But maybe brush up and read a history book.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Draft media pukes really are the worst human beings on the planet.  This is disgusting. 

"Here, I'm going to drop this incomplete tidbit and let you all fill in the rest."

Dude should be a politician.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

not really, but there is another religion that does exactly what MS13 does, but we dont need to be talking abotu that stuff on Jetnation. Just stop with your dumb comments.

56 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Here, I'm going to drop this incomplete tidbit and let you all fill in the rest."

Dude should be a politician.

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Sorry if it offends you, truly. But maybe brush up and read a history book.

So we go from an innuendo about an edge who supposedly has gang affiliation and totally divert to religious and political hypocrisy. Only on Jet Nation. Next thing we’ll learn this edge wears hot pink undies and bakes quiche. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

So we go from an innuendo about an edge who supposedly has gang affiliation and totally divert to religious and political hypocrisy. Only on Jet Nation. Next thing we’ll learn this edge wears hot pink undies and bakes quiche. 

Hello internet.  Stupid people say stupid things, best to just ignore it and hope we don’t draft an OL early tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Hello internet.  Stupid people say stupid things, best to just ignore it and hope we don’t draft an OL early tomorrow.

Yep. I mean this edge could just have a childhood friend who’s in a gang. Or went to a party or something with gang guys there. Who knows ??‍♂️

43 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Questions about someone's work ethic and whatnot are fine but this is legit racist as hell. The story of Thibs and his mom is actually hella inspiring and the guy has a ton of respect out here in LA for making it out. **** this guy.

Did I miss where a name is mentioned? 

• Upvote 1

i assume this is likely about thibodeaux given that he is from south central. so what does this mean?? that some of hsi childhood friends or maybe even an uncle or something is in a gang? so what.......its to be expected if you grow up in that environment. doesn't mean anything unless he is gang banging himself