Report: top EDGE rusher in this draft has gang affiliations

19 hours ago, JTJet said:

Sorry if it offends you, truly. But maybe brush up and read a history book.

it doesn't offend. You are just wrong and ignorant. brush up on a history book? seriously? right yes the old I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so instead of trying to defend my ridiculous statement i will just dismiss it and keep going....well done. its not your fault you are just a product of the times...

• Post of the Week 1

18 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

So we go from an innuendo about an edge who supposedly has gang affiliation and totally divert to religious and political hypocrisy. Only on Jet Nation. Next thing we’ll learn this edge wears hot pink undies and bakes quiche. 

sorry I shouldn't have even responded to his comment. it was just so stupid.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

it doesn't offend. You are just wrong and ignorant. brush up on a history book? seriously? right yes the old I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so instead of trying to defend my ridiculous statement i will just dismiss it and keep going....well done. its not your fault you are just a product of the times...

Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself. A - it was a joke and B - its historically accurate anyways. 

Yes, brush up on a history book, maybe several if you're this clueless. The fact that you are railing against this so hard is very telling of your lack of historical knowledge. 

I dont need to defend things that you can read yourself. I also didnt deflect anything, I gave you a suggestion what you truly need to do. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself. A - it was a joke and B - its historically accurate anyways. 

Yes, brush up on a history book, maybe several if you're this clueless. The fact that you are railing against this so hard is very telling of your lack of historical knowledge. 

I dont need to defend things that you can read yourself. I also didnt deflect anything, I gave you a suggestion what you truly need to do. 

oh now its just a joke...got it....

no it was just a dumb comment and not accurate... Correct you don't need to defend stupid stuff you say.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

oh now its just a joke...got it....

no it was just a dumb comment and not accurate... Correct you don't need to defend stupid stuff you say.

Damn you for making me actually do this to you. 

https://allthatsinteresting.com/tomas-de-torquemada

That's just 1 man. 1 man that is solely responsible for probably twice as many deaths as any singular gang in our lifetimes. 

Read. Books. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

10 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

just stop jesus GIF

Yes! Finally! You get it!!!

That's exactly what everyone in the 12th century was forced to say before the Inquisition tortured and/or murdered them. 

• Thumb Down 2

7 hours ago, rldev said:

The fact that he provides nothing and asks the reader to infer(wink, wink) as if we should know who it is. Itś there. Who cares, move on.

You people see racism in your Cheerios. 

• Post of the Week 1

If we were going to take a risk (due to whatever off-the-field issues JJ might have), this was the type of player that makes sense to take a gamble on.  He plays a premium position that we had a major need in.

And I wouldn't have been for this move if we would've had to "sell our soul".  (which is the reason I wanted no part of scvmbag Tyreek Hill).  Afaik, JJ just has some potential "red flags".  But we'll see how he handles things going forward.

This is really going to be a major test for Robert Saleh.  A pivotal player that we need Saleh to coach up plus help keep the kid on the right path.