Vegas! Some photos, first night here has been fun

Maxman

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Epic Effort Max ... Have Fun !!! Have Too Much Fun !!! ITS VEGAS !

And it’s a company expense! You deserve it after all these hard years nurturing this site… If this is on your own dime I would be sorely disappointed. Is the wife with you? She deservesA special, fun filled break.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Looking good Boss. That buffet looks amazing! 

Crusher, now that you're left on the homefront as the authority figure to watch us, how about you break out that JetNation corporate credit card and splurge on a nice buffet for those of us who didn't go to Vegas?

Some ideas can be found in this thread:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Crusher, now that you're left on the homefront as the authority figure to watch us, how about you break out that JetNation corporate credit card and splurge on a nice buffet for those of us who didn't go to Vegas?

Some ideas can be found in this thread:

Sadly the card is in Vegas. 

• Upvote 1

Enjoy!  Amazing I have no clue what tonight will remotely produce.  I couldn’t predict position, player, etc.  The suspense is awesome.  I trust JD.  But truth is he’s 1 for 2 with drafts and if he strings together 2 good ones in a row the possibilities for us all are amazing.  A better team, better football (which we all deserve) and evidence that we’re in a sustainable path.  WE DESERVE THIS!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

And it’s a company expense! You deserve it after all these hard years nurturing this site… If this is on your own dime I would be sorely disappointed. Is the wife with you? She deservesA special, fun filled break.

No flying would be too much for her. She's doing good though, the last two weeks have been a big improvement. Too much walking here for her as well. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 11

I guess you’re going for the experience vs really following the draft and the commentary. Kind of hard to do in a crowd of 100k. Plus you’re in Vegas a lot of fun stuff to do there. We last went there 3 years ago. If you have the time rent a car and national parks in Utah Zion and Bryce not too far from Vegas. And there’s always Grand Canyon. One of our kids and gf are at Bryce today after a few days last week in LV for a friends birthday. I one year walked into the draft at Radio City around the 5th round and watched the Jets draft a linebacker and then left. That was a long time ago. My craziest (and stupidest) draft day experience was many years ago after moving into a new apartment that had a partial cable plan. Which did not include ESPN the only carrier at that time. So I watched the entire draft including MKJ with lines going through the screen but I could hear Mel etc. Next year I bought a plan with it.