Draft Day thoughts and thanks

Joejet

Id like to add that this time of year wouldn’t be as magical without the the special JN members that start threads about each individual prospect, post the same takes in every established thread, or better yet, start threads with indecipherable titles that regurgitate tweets or fan banter from other websites.

🙏

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Id like to add that this time of year wouldn’t be as magical without the the special JN members that start threads about each individual prospect, post the same takes in every established thread, or better yet, start threads with indecipherable titles that regurgitate tweets or fan banter from other websites.

🙏

And all the heaping praise and gushing high school crush love of Joe Douglas and the Jets that @T0mShane adds to each and every thread... my God... what would our lives be without that?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

🙏

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

I would like to thank the people that provide all of the draft and free agency player information on this site. I won’t name names because I don’t want to insult anyone by overlooking them but,We have a couple of insiders that provide interesting info that normally wouldn’t be available to me. We also have a number of guys that give us in depth scouting reports, either through their own film study, or from information derived from sites that they follow. This is a wonderful forum and I spend probably way too much time devouring the information provided. Thank you again everyone and enjoy the draft.

No problem.  It takes a lot of work to not just copy and paste a highlight video and or mock from a simulator but the real challenge, is making sure you find the right video and use the right simulator.  Not all are created equal and the real art of the analysis is the platform you leverage to prove your genius. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

And all the heaping praise and gushing high school crush love of Joe Douglas and the Jets that @T0mShane adds to each and every thread... my God... what would our lives be without that?

You can’t talk about the Titanic without talking about Captain Smith!

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Not sure why you had to mention me by name, but thanks anyways. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

🙏

tenor.gif?itemid=3528138

• Haha 1