Skyy Moore, WR
Jahan Dotson, WR

D
Travis Jones, DT
Kaiir Elam, CB
Kyler Gordon, CB
Lewis Cine, S
Jaquan Brisker, S

Skyy Moore seems to be on of the most underrated receivers in the draft. Definitely has the makings of being the next Tyler Lockett. Smith and Penning are two hard noise blockers who'll need some refining in their technique.

Travis Jones out of UConn is as tough as nails. Hard to move against the run and has a decent bull rush. Elam is a long athletic corner, still only 20 years old and has more potiential to tap into. He and Kyle Gordon may very well be 1st round selection. Everything about Gordon is awesome besides his 40 time. Very balance is being good in both man and zone coverage.

Round 3

O
Greg Dulcich, TE
Cam Jurgens, C
Cole Strange, G(/C)

D
Logan Hall, DT
Chad Muma, LB
Roger McCreary, CB
Nick Cross, S
Kerby Joseph, FS

The consensus seems to have Dulcich as the best TE in the draft since the evaluation period. Strange had a great Senior Bowl. Absolutely no one out there made him look bad. Jurgen is one of the best Cs in the draft. Definitely a better value pick then Linderbaum. Muma is always around the football. Has great ability, size and awareness. Great value if he falls to 69. Nick Cross has produced on a bad defense for the past 3 seasons. Still only 20 years old and can be the interchangeable S we need. Joesph is a pure FS. Not much reps playing in the box and he does the a phenomenal job playing over the top with great ball skills.

Round 4

O
Rachaad White, RB
Tyler Allgeier, RB
David Bell, WR

D
Matthew Butler, DT
Channing Tindall, LB
Darrian Beavers, LB
Damone Clark, LB
Martin Emerson, CB

White is a great runner and receiver for our scheme that looks for that one cut RB. Absolutely terrible effort pass blocking as if he forgot the games were being taped. Allgeier has alot of experience in this offense but lacks explosiveness. Great run of LBs to take a crack on in the latter rounds. All highly productive with Tindall having the speed of a Gazelle.

• Upvote 2

Agree on Skyy Moore 100 %.  He is one of my five star value picks in this draft.  

Also check out LB Brian Asamoah - Perfect and I do mean PERFECT LB/SS hybrid for the Saleh 4-2-5.  Small for a LB, big for a SS.  Is super fast, has instincts and hits like a truck.

I soooo hope JD has eyes and brains and picks him up. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'd love Logan Hall in round 3 but it looks like he's shot up the boards lately and is now threatening to crack the bottom of round 1 in some mocks.  

I like Hall. Not sure what to take from him being 6'6 but only having 32' arms battling in the trenches. But you're right as I believe majority of the guys I have listed may be off the board. He'll have to beef up with us to the 295 range. At his current size he's better suited as a 3-4 DE.