Raiders to Give Colin Kaepernick a Chance

To make his living doing what he has been given the ability to do. The other day, Raiders Nation lost the great Daryle Lamonica. There was NO player that threw a nicer bomb than old #3, yea that's right, not even our beloved Joe Willie. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

The cynical side of me thinks this is the Raiders attempting to make up for the Gruden email leaks and a quick cash grab on selling Kaep Raiders jerseys, but ehh, a lot of decisions have ulterior motives.

Good for Kaep. Shame dude got blacklisted for so long. 

Farmer Reap GIF by Xbox

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Davis said he deserves a chance , then hedges by saying if the raiders coaches wanted him he would welcome him 

cmon man be better lol

If that is what Davis said, big leap from that to "The Raiders to give Colin Keep a chance". 

They say time heals wounds and this is how I feel about Kaepernick.  I very much disliked the fellow and all that went along with him and would have wanted no part of him.  However after a number of years I have softened my stance on him and think it is good for the Raiders to give him a shot, as long as it is a legit football shot.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Why then did he walk away from the 49ers. He HAD a contract. Guy is just an attention whore at this point. 

image.png.a88dc2f1b191bf780518c564feba4e58.png

He said and did some dumb things, but he's not the worst QB ever as a lot of people like to pretend 

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They say time heals wounds and this is how I feel about Kaepernick.  I very much disliked the fellow and all that went along with him and would have wanted no part of him.  However after a number of years I have softened my stance on him and thin it is good for the Raiders to give him a shot, as long as it is a legit football shot.

The NFL had a workout all set up a few years back. What did this a$$ clown do with it? Decided to change the location at the last minute. Let him rot. He could be playing in the USFL if he wanted to display his lack of reading defenses. But no he wants a $20 mil salary plus a starting job. I don't think he really wants to play. He'd rather be a martyr. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, slimjasi said:

He said and did some dumb things, but he's not the worst QB ever as a lot of people like to pretend 

Let's not forget who he got benched for. Plus the fact he hasn't played in what 5 years? I'm sure he's not any better today than he was 5 yrs. ago. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

The NFL had a workout all set up a few years back. What did this a$$ clown do with it? Decided to change the location at the last minute. Let him rot. He could be playing in the USFL if he wanted to display his lack of reading defenses. But no he wants a $20 mil salary plus a starting job. I don't think he really wants to play. He'd rather be a martyr. 

Oh wow he got offered a tryout.  Meanwhile ash and trash like Hackenberg and Petty have had NFL roster spots 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Oh wow he got offered a tryout.  Meanwhile ash and trash like Hackenberg and Petty have had NFL roster spots 

He also walked away from his 49ers contract. Did to conveniently forget that? Spare me the Zen. 

• Upvote 1