### The Official Day Two Draft Day Discussion Thread ###

Maxman

3 minutes ago, slats said:

Really excited about this pick. Giving Zach the weapinz. This is the player I wanted here. This draft has been incredible. 

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

Breeze hall isn’t a run of the hill RB though. 4.3 217 doesn’t fumble soft hands out of the backfield. #1 prospect at the position. Some positions are down to second and third tier prospects…

I know it so freaking weird!!! Haha, love it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There are a lot of veteran FA out there still. 

That, and the mini-draft is gonna be ???

Plus, I have the feeling that the coaches might be higher on Quincy Williams than we are, and we got so many bodies at DB already.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

I'm shocked we went RB this early. I felt for sure we were waiting until day 3 for a RB.

Great player though, and he will be a terrific complement to Carter.

Jets have a legit O...amazing.

When moore and carter were out the offensive weapons last year were still putrid.  Obviously douglas and saleh had some conversations about it.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

It is in a way but other than carter our rbs are trash.  We have numbers but one of those guys are especially good at all.

Agreed. I definitely want to draft a back, but I’m pretty confident in my ability to find Aaron Joneses in the 5th

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Wow. 

just wow. 

Not what I would’ve done - bit of a luxury pick, but it is what it is… 

RB room is fcking loaded now. 

I understand and like it tho. On offense there’s not many holes, but a true stud rb was one. I haven’t looked into him much, but it seemed like he was the consensus best rb. You prob have done more research than I have. You think he’s maybe on par with guys like jamar Williams?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They arguably got the best RB, WR, CB and edge rusher in the draft. Damn

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Build the statue of Douglas now.  

I am speechless.

I’ve got to be honest, I’ve never seen a team grab a draft by the throat the way Joe Douglas has grabbed this one. 
I Cant Believe It Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I hear you. But they hear RB and cringe regardless of who it is. Listening to the PFF broadcast and they said they don't like the pick. They didn't dwell on it though. And one guy was like he understands the pick.

The criticism is legitimate.

It's a fun pick more than it's a good one. 

5 minutes ago, Vader said:

Breeze hall isn’t a run of the hill RB though. 4.3 217 doesn’t fumble soft hands out of the backfield. #1 prospect at the position. Some positions are down to second and third tier prospects…

He's a much better prospect at rb than Wilson at WR.. and that's not a knock on Wilson. If this was 10 years ago he goes top 5.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1