Boomer said this morning that he believes Debo…

32 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

If he is still on the block, the Ravens should be making a hard push. They have Bateman and a whole lot of nobodies at WR currently.

Or Green Bay. Sense that both of those teams are looking at QBs with few weapons right now. Pakcers especially with a 38 year old Rodgers. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I think a major factor is the money

@bla bla bla and @GREENBEAN were talking about this last night - Teams are starting to say - why pay a WR 25+ million per year when good WRs are available in the draft every year for a fraction of the cost? Confident GMs are going to gamble on their ability to find suitable WRs in the draft. 

And there it is my friend.  Receivers are a dime a dozen nowadays and you will see a major overcorrection in their salaries.

Joe D got in ahead of the curve on this.  Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Deebo.  What a joke.  Total clown who has no business in the amazing culture this franchise is building.

I am with you. What Joe did yesterday was exactly what this team needed.  Can still add one more quality starter tonight as well.  Trading for an overrated WR with one year of production was never the answer. 

• Upvote 1