Boomer said this morning that he believes Debo…

1 hour ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

If accurate, I've got to admit I'm kinda surprised. I can see why SF said no. Deebo AND a 2nd rounder for 10 and a 5th. I applaud JD for driving a hard bargain, but I think he may have overshot. I know @MykePM said it equals pick 15, but net for SF is they weren't gaining an extra player or pick. I really don't blame them for saying no, but they still have to deal with Deebo.

7 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Agree.... Who knows what the deal with Mims is but we can only hope he will be what JD envisioned.  You also still have Berrios.  I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them grab Trey McBride in round 2.

WTF?

”I don’t want Deebo because we have Mims and Berrios” is the worst argument anyone could possibly have for not making a deal for anyone… much less Deebo Samuel.

I’m as happy as anyone with the way last night turned out for us, but this board is asinine when it comes to things like this.

For the last week 80% of you were drooling over Deebo, and would’ve taken him over Wilson in a heartbeat for the 10 pick and a 5th without getting a 2nd rounder back.