Ravens 1st Round

On 4/29/2022 at 8:53 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I feel like the Ravens are going to be praised for making smart picks in the 1st round (Kyle Hamilton, Tyler Linderbaum).  The funny thing is that, if the Jets took the same players, people would be freaking out about how dumb these picks were.

Now, I realize that every team has their own needs so there would certainly be some justification for those comments based on that.  But I still feel like if we take the "needs" piece out of the equation, people would still say (if the Jets took these guys) "you don't draft a safety that high" and "Linda Baum has short arms, is kind of light, and there are other good C in the draft".  

image.png.86e17914042d787a8227daedc71b0188.png

The Studio Penis Envy GIF by BLoafX

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2022 at 9:10 AM, Sonny Werblin said:

And the fact that Hollywood body catcher Brown was their best WR is the root of the problem.

I watched alot of the ravens last year.  Their biggest issue was their OL got zero push up front in the run game.  Once teams went to that cover 0 and blitzed Lamar Jackson all game their season basically ended because their OL couldn't pick up those blitzes.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

A slow safety who takes bad angles, and a short armed zone blocking Center. Followed by an Edge with an Achilles tear. Media A+

Ravens have won multiple Super Bowls since 2000 and made the playoffs way more times than the jets.  I think their management knows what they are doing

7 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Ravens have won multiple Super Bowls since 2000 and made the playoffs way more times than the jets.  I think their management knows what they are doing

They had a different GM then Ozzie Newsome. Things don’t last forever.

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I cant wait for game four of this upcoming season for the whole world to be complaining that Lamar Jackson has no WR's and how is he supposed to be good with no WRs an only TEs.

Yeah kinda like the whole world freaking out about how great the Jamal Adams trade was for the Seahawks and a year later complaining about why Russel Wilson doesn't have enough help.