The Jets have some swagger

thinking sort of the same thing.  johnson's story is pretty amazing since he was unrecruited and spent time in junior college.  i know there was some concern about his potential because he's older than most but he may also have smarts and maturity that a lot of these guys don't have.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Lots of people won’t care.  That’s fine.  I do care however.  Lots of people will say win something first.  That’s fine and true.  I believe you gotta build the culture to do that.

The more I see of JD, Saleh and more specifically the players they bring in, they have some serious swagger.  They legit believe to a person they are the ones that can turn it around and as a collective mindset that is a huge piece of the puzzle.

image.thumb.jpeg.7aed20404d66016021c249cf2326368e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dcfe077defe7358dc08227f69263a034.jpeg
image.jpeg.5345ad8a27b4237fddad00facb04490f.jpeg

Swagged Out

I just dont get the pearl neclace thing, and then the suits with the red stripe...is that the in trend now? what the hell is wrong with these kids. Although I do like JJ suit, that did look cool. 

4 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Lots of people won’t care.  That’s fine.  I do care however.  Lots of people will say win something first.  That’s fine and true.  I believe you gotta build the culture to do that.

The more I see of JD, Saleh and more specifically the players they bring in, they have some serious swagger.  They legit believe to a person they are the ones that can turn it around and as a collective mindset that is a huge piece of the puzzle.

image.thumb.jpeg.7aed20404d66016021c249cf2326368e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dcfe077defe7358dc08227f69263a034.jpeg
image.jpeg.5345ad8a27b4237fddad00facb04490f.jpeg

Swagged Out

We're certainly going to have the most fly looking draft class.

7 hours ago, jetsons said:

They ALL put the TEAM 1ST... They ALL have the Team 1st Mentality... They All have Swagger but not in a negative way... Hopefully they build a Solid locker room & More importantly translate that to Multiple Super Bowl Victories!!!

Just listen to what they have to say after being drafted...

That was awesome!  Three well spoken, humble, yet very confident men.

Wow what a blessing to have them join the team.

Here's to their health and hard work!

Let's win some games!