Jump to content

Draft Night Calls


KRL
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to say, if this coaching thing doesn't work out for Saleh, he'd make a great high school counselor. Has such positive energy to build people up.

Or defensive coordinator. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Also Christopher Johnson on the phone >>>>>>>>> Woody Johnson on the phone

Woody doesn't use a phone anymore. He only communicates through Tik Tok now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to say, if this coaching thing doesn't work out for Saleh, he'd make a great high school counselor. Has such positive energy to build people up.

If this latest JD/Saleh rebuild works as planned, and the Jets do become perennial contenders, part of the reason why will be that the dark clouds were chased away by positivity.  Joe D. has it, Saleh has it in spades, and they're bringing in players that have it to create that culture.  I found myself smiling while listening to our draft picks' interviews last night because they all seem like nice, happy guys.  And if you've ever seen Michael Carter #1 in an interview or on social media, you know what a shining light he is.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is as good as many of these players will ever get, a few years in this league and half of them are truculent moody characters who care about money above all else.  Not say I blame them but more and more that is the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

now lets hear how Adam Gase does it. its like night and day

 

Becton keeps saying, "I'm ready, I'm ready, let's go..."  and yet he never gets up off the couch.  He doesn't even stand for his dad's hug.

 

image.png.698e58427fd91b92eca8315eedd3b251.png

#Foreshadowing

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to say, if this coaching thing doesn't work out for Saleh, he'd make a great high school counselor. Has such positive energy to build people up.

THAT’s why Saleh is the right guy for right now. Not saying he’ll be great or the long term solution but what’s the average age of the starters next year?
 

This is a YOUNG, moldable Jets team. Saleh is the right guy for the type of team JD is constructing!

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MykePM said:

If this latest JD/Saleh rebuild works as planned, and the Jets do become perennial contenders, part of the reason why will be that the dark clouds were chased away by positivity.  Joe D. has it, Saleh has it in spades, and they're bringing in players that have it to create that culture.  I found myself smiling while listening to our draft picks' interviews last night because they all seem like nice, happy guys.  And if you've ever seen Michael Carter #1 in an interview or on social media, you know what a shining light he is.

Robert Saleh:

Spoiler

image.png.58a9b9775ab832a36327a771aba208f0.png

 

Adam Gase:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fe9dbb5efdc470d979c2ebf46693d948.png

 

Todd Bowles:

Spoiler

image.png.6b4ec1386650886365a6478b0c2b801a.png

 

Rex Ryan:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7e1ebeaf0d66ce396bdbd46b2e104878.png

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

THAT’s why Saleh is the right guy for right now. Not saying he’ll be great or the long term solution but what’s the average age of the starters next year?
 

This is a YOUNG, moldable Jets team. Saleh is the right guy for the type of team JD is constructing!

I love how everyone took what was 65% a joke at Saleh, and turned it into 100% a compliment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...