Is there anything you would have done different in Round 1?

Facts

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

Wilson over Williams. My only gripe.

Wilson is under 6ft. Williams is 6 foot 2. Just as fast. Runs great routes. If he wasn’t hurt he would have been 10. Detroit came up 20 picks to grab him.

It’s not about 2022. 2023 is when this team hits home.

Rest of the draft was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're talking 2 inches. 

Wilson is the better route runner with the better hands. 

• Upvote 1

Wasn’t available and is the next slow USC WR
Yeah .. mentioned before .. I thought it just who would be an upgrade (not was possible)... I like the idea of a bigger wideout ... but im good with wilson.

Just now, Dunnie said:

Yeah .. mentioned before .. I thought it just who would be an upgrade (not was possible)... I like the idea of a bigger wideout ... but im good with wilson.

I actually would have still taken Linderbaum over Wilson.  We had a chance to build the league’s best offensive line.  Julio Jones is still available 

34 minutes ago, Dunnie said:
19 hours ago, NamathToSauer said:
I swear some of you guys could be in bed with Margot Robbie and complain that her boobs aren't big enough

Well....

You can't unsee the Joker paint.  

She went from fantasy in Wolf to yucky in Harley. 

14 hours ago, yvj said:

I am a college football casual, someone explain to me, what in thier opinion is the  the difference between JJ and Karl?

JJ was a high sack, low pressure guy. This is usually unsustainable. Consistent pass rushers usually put up proportional pressures and sacks. When there’s a season like what JJ had you can usually expect a regression to the mean. However, JJ has a few things in his favor. He is fast and had a great 40 time which is a good thing for Edge guys to have. His high sack total could indicate that he is a good tackler/ closer and he has long arms to back that up. JJ is good against the run since he doesn’t go upfield on run plays, he controls tackles and get lateral well. JJ also had a late breakout age. He’ll be 23 this season meaning that his first good season as a pass rusher he was a 22 year old playing against 19-21 year olds (generally).

Karlaftis is on the other end when it comes to pressure vs sacks. Karlaftis had the 3rd highest pressure rate in the country but only 4 sacks. The positive spin would be, “he got unlucky” the negative spin is “his short arms make him a bad tackler”. Again pressure rate is more repeatable than sack total. Karlaftis is slower than JJ but more explosive. He weighs more than JJ but outclassed him in explosion measurables. Karlaftis’s physical profile and game tape match up well, he can change direction pretty well but he’s not great at it. Karlaftis’s break out age was 18 and he is going to play this season as as a 21 year professional. Karlaftis also struggles against the run since he is constantly getting into the backfield and is prone to getting misdirected.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

JJ was a high sack, low pressure guy. This is usually unsustainable. Consistent pass rushers usually put up proportional pressures and sacks. When there’s a season like what JJ had you can usually expect a regression to the mean. However, JJ has a few things in his favor. He is fast and had a great 40 time which is a good thing for Edge guys to have. His high sack total tho could indicate that he is a good tackler/ closer. JJ is good against the run since he doesn’t go upfield on run plays, he controls tackles and get lateral well. JJ also had a late breakout age. He’ll be 23 this season meaning that his first good season as a pass rusher he was a 22 year old playing against 19-21 year olds (generally).

Karlaftis is on the other end when it comes to pressure vs sacks. Karlaftis had the 3rd highest pressure rate in the country but only 4 sacks. The positive spin would be, “he got unlucky” the negative spin is “his short arms make him a bad tackler”. Again pressure rate is more repeatable than sack total. Karlaftis is slower than JJ but more explosive. He weighs more than JJ but outclassed him in explosion measurables. Karlaftis’s physical profile and game tape match up well, he can change direction pretty well but he’s not great at it. Karlaftis’s break out age was 18 and he is going to play this season as as a 21 year professional. Karlaftis also struggles against the run since he is constantly getting into the backfield and is prone to getting misdirected.

Ehhhh gimme the actual sack numbers over pressure. Take the QB down dammit

• Upvote 1