Post draft free agents to sign? (Not UDFA the real ones)

42 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Honey Badger,  Kyle Van Noy, and I wish there was a WR on the list lol.   

I’d support both of those signings. Sauce + Honey Badger would bring a new personality to the D and Ive always liked Van Noy. 

• Upvote 2

Van Noy is good but does not fit with the scheme. 

If we signed Honey Badger, Kwon and an OL, we should be in business (unless we think one of the PS can play).

There is no good reason why Chuma Edoga or GVR should be on this roster.  McDermott did ok last year. Feeney can play C is has already been signed for $3mm, guaranteed.  Mitchell will replace Edoga.  Find a replacement for GVR.  

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, varjet said:

Van Noy is good but does not fit with the scheme. 

If we signed Honey Badger, Kwon and an OL, we should be in business (unless we think one of the PS can play).

There is no good reason why Chuma Edoga or GVR should be on this roster.  McDermott did ok last year. Feeney can play C is has already been signed for $3mm, guaranteed.  Mitchell will replace Edoga.  Find a replacement for GVR.  

GVR gets 3 million with 0 dead cap to get cut too.  

2 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

There are lots of free agents unsigned still.   Honey Badger anyone?  Any LBs left?  What other positions do you think need help?  

Wait for the post draft/June 1st cuts. I imagine more than a couple of Jets are going to be dropped or traded sooner rather than later with the recent additions. 

• Upvote 1

Brandon Shell is a decent shout for a cheap guy who could offer depth.

Akiem Hicks is the only one of those DT’s still playing at a really high level. Would make a lot of sense as a run defence stop gap.

Honey Badger would be a ton of fun to watch but no way Saleh’s letting him on this team. 

We should be in play for some of these guys for sure. I’m not a cap expert but I’m assuming we have space from that elite WR we didn’t sign.

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Brandon Shell is a decent shout for a cheap guy who could offer depth.

Akiem Hicks is the only one of those DT’s still playing at a really high level. Would make a lot of sense as a run defence stop gap.

Honey Badger would be a ton of fun to watch but no way Saleh’s letting him on this team. 

We should be in play for some of these guys for sure. I’m not a cap expert but I’m assuming we have space from that elite WR we didn’t sign.

Oh no please not Brandon Shell. Haven’t we learned our lesson about him. He’s part of the reason that Russell Wilson is now in Denver