Your favorite Jet Pick

Favorite Jet pick  

159 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Jet pick (top 5)

Wilson only because I was sure we were going to take Johnson there.

I feel even better about Sauce now that we got JJ as well - It eases any feelings about Thibodeaux. Also seems the alternative at #4 was Ekwonu which would have meant the end up Becton. That there's hope for him is encouraging. 

Overall it's definitely an A draft whether you put a plus or minus. I was never going to like the Hall pick but it wasn't enough to change what was obviously a great class. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Breece, I think he fills the biggest need (playmaking) the first day.

Breece, Wilson, JJ, Sauce and Ruck are all great picks. This is one of my favorite drafts and normally I hate most of them. 

Mitchell and Clemons are blah. 

Also we’ve been told that rb would not be emphasized in this offense, so this was a complete surprise.  We knew they were going to take a wr.

I coveted Breece to be picked in that 2nd round and mocked him there for over a month.  Opposing DC's really have to focus on Hall.  Because he can take it to the House...with that athleticism and 4.39 speed...any time he can get into space.  Hall gives the offense so much more balance.  And opens up the offense...especially with play action...for those other weapons at WR-TE. 

Hall and Carter will complement each other very well.  Both are versatile and can make big plays as receivers.  Hall-Carter tandem will make the run attack a dominant and explosive one.  Giving the offense excellent balance.

Luv this pick.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I picked Breece because he's the guy I'm most excited to see play Week 1.

But..... if Gardner shuts down Diggs and Hill in our first matchup with each, I will change my vote.  Hold both of those guys to <50 yards and no TDs and this place will light up like the sun.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Went with Breece Hall, since he'll make the most immediate impact this year, I think.  But sentimentally, love the Ruckert local boy pick and looking forward to seeing how they use him in this offense. Should develop into a guy who can play in all situations, block and catch.

• Upvote 1

I am going to go with the guy who is going to touch the ball 15+ times a game and is going to have the biggest impact right out of the gate.  Breece Hall is going to be a top 5 rb in the league with the likes of the derrick henrys and jonathan taylors.  This is an epic pick by Joe Douglas and I cannot wait to see him run right behind AVT and Becton and rip off just monster gains.  My goodness.

• Haha 1

I think my favorite PLAYERS will end up being Sauce and Ruckert. 

But my favorite pick is Breece just because it was so awesome that we went up and got one of the best RBs in the draft. And up in Rd. 2. And now we have a great tandem with Carter and Hall. I mean, just the guts by JD to make that pick was great to see. To me, that was the best 'pick' of the draft.  

• Upvote 1

I'm extremely excited to have Sauce, but that's probably not the pick I make there.

Thrilled with Wilson at 10.

Very happy with the JJ pick at 26...

But honestly I think Breece might be my favorite pick. Just feels like a perfect fit for what we're doing and as far as helping Zach Wilson and having an immediate impact I think he's going to have the best season of any of these guys in 2022.

• Sympathy 1