*** Official UDFA Thread *** Post all Jets UDFA Signings & Others of Interest

We really only have place for 1 or 2 priority free agents. Most of the players you will read about "signing with the Jets" will be try out invites.  I'd say WR, LB, C/G, maybe QB would be most likely positions to attract a Priority Free Agent for us.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

We really only have place for 1 or 2 priority free agents. Most of the players you will read about "signing with the Jets" will be try out invites.  I'd say WR, LB, C/G, maybe QB would be most likely positions to attract a Priority Free Agent for us.

Great point.  Per Spotrac, we have 81 guys under contract, plus 7 draft picks, means only spots for two UDFAs, barring any releases in coming days.  Expect a pretty quiet UDFA signing period.

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Only 9 picks till UDFA starts! Very exciting. Rookie mini camp is going to be a really big media event this year.

I haven’t been to training camp in years. I’m going this year !!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stark said:

If. Justyn Ross is a UDFA I would be cool with us taking a chance at him.

I don't think he does but I be interested to see if we can find more of the freshman version of him

Fck i forgot about him.... is he still out there. Injuries, horrible proday... oof

Dontario Drummond would be a real cherry

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Horvath too. Was a FB option potentially although we probably seem fine with ruckert and conklin doing some of that. 

Wonder what was wrong with kellen diesch. Would be interested there as a udfa. Isaiah Weston as well. 

Nooooo

The prince who was promised!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Horvath too. Was a FB option potentially although we probably seem fine with ruckert and conklin doing some of that. 

Wonder what was wrong with kellen diesch. Would be interested there as a udfa. Isaiah Weston as well. 

Not even kidding… I would trade for him

• Upvote 1